Fine young cannibals............

danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
edited January 2006 in Other Music
I cant help it,im listening to them now and they're fuckin ace!!!

showing my age now but gets me going everytime!

saw them (roland gift) in liverpool a while ago and it was quality!!
When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Hooo! Hooo!
  • rockpants wrote:
    Hooo! Hooo!

I hope that isnt sarcasm my padowan learner?! i shall be handing out disciplinaries later on!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Liked Fine Young Cannibals and General Public. Liked English Beat the best. Rotating Heads is till one of my favorite songs. Also listened to alot of Talking Heads, REM, Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, Police, Cure, etc. at the time. Good tunes.
    PJ Cincy 00, Lex 03, Columbus 03, Hershey 03, Benaroya 03, Boston 9/28/04, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, St.L 04, Asheville 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Hamilton 05, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Philly 05, Chicago I & II 06, Cincy 06, Las Vegas 06, SD 06, EV LA2 08, Columbia 08, Camden I & II 08
  • MJSB74MJSB74 Posts: 75
    FYC had some good songs!! although im not sure any of us should be admitting that unless under the influence of something.....
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    The Raw And The Cooked

Their stuff was big back in '88/'89.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    I hope that isnt sarcasm my padowan learner?! i shall be handing out disciplinaries later on!!

Oh no. I really had nothing to say (obviously) but the thread got "She Drives Me Crazy" stuck in my head, and thus the "Hooo! Hooo!" I was young when they were popular but I grew up listening to The Raw and the Cooked. I was 8 when that came out.