What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    The Beauty of Being Numb - NIN
    Lost and Found...Finally
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Pearl Jam - In My Tree live @ Holmdel
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Strokes - You Talk Way Too Much
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Wilco - I Got You (At The End Of The Century)
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Desolation Row - BOB DYLAN.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    The Doors - Indian Summer
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    I go through waves of love for each PJ album. Right now, I'm orgasmic for Vitalogy. Not For You is constantly running in my head, as well as Nothingman. Brilliant.

Aside from PJ, I've been listening to Audioslave, RHCP's new CD, and Tori Amos' Scarlet's Walk. OOH- and the Clash. And Patty Griffin- great voice and songwriting, kinda folk-y.
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    Between Love and Hate - The Strokes
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    lnfobnlnfobn Posts: 370
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

I went shopping at my dad's CD rack today. Why didn't I ever pay attention to this stuff while I was still at home?
    Hey, reckless mind,
    Don't throw away your playful beginnings...
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Gyroscope-The Tea Party
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    In my Tree

from Tuesday's Santa Barbara show
    I got a plan
  • Options
    It's 9.40am, i'm off to work in about 20 mins, and i'm listening to the crowd sing 'Betterman' at the Boston 3 show.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Wilco - Misunderstood
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Rollins
    That was fun
  • Options
    Given To Fly - Pearl Jam live @ Holmdel
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Betterman/I wanna be your boyfriend @ Santa Barbara
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Nick Drake - Place To Be

Pink Moon is such a fucking beautiful album.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Johnny Cash
    Album: American IV: The Man Comes Around
    Track: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Betterman/I wanna be your boyfriend @ Santa Barbara again :D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Johnny Cash - Desperado...

man i love this album!!!
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Nick Drake - Time Has Told Me

Pink Moon was so great i decided to listen to Five Leaves Left after it finished.
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Bother-Stone Sour

On to the next trip..LOL
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Johnny Cash - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry :(
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Still-Alanis Morissette
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again :(
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again :(

My god..Stop with the sad smiles..Try to be happy..:)

Next song....

Garbage-I would die for you
    I got a plan
  • Options
    currently having Thoughts Of Mary Jane...

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    that album has too many sad songs :(

but now that's ok...

Muse - Apocalypse Please

:D
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Pavlov's bell-aimee mann
    I got a plan