Options

New Album........

mach271mach271 Posts: 562
edited May 2009 in The Porch
I know this is the official PJ board, but i just want to ask what is on everyne elses mind........

HAS ANYBODY HEARD A NEW PJ TRACK YET?!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OceanStoneOceanStone Posts: 333
    Nah, not me
    still waiting waiting waiting
    You will let us know if you heard it, right ;)
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,555
    june 1st......
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Niko80 wrote:
    june 1st......

Do you know a possibilty to watch it...in Europe? I think i have to wait one more day to watch in on YouTube?!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Jerry Cantrell and some NME writer
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,555
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    june 1st......

Do you know a possibilty to watch it...in Europe? I think i have to wait one more day to watch in on YouTube?!

Oh, I wish. I say give it a few hours and then check youtube 8-)
    Still havent gotten your stuff out. I am a horrible person!!

Please have patience :)
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Niko80 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Niko80 wrote:
    june 1st......

Oh, I wish. I say give it a few hours and then check youtube 8-)
    Still havent gotten your stuff out. I am a horrible person!!

Please have patience :)

Yes, you are a horrible person! ;)
    Niko, i think you should manage it to go to the post office! It can't be that hard!?
    And by the way, it would make me happy - isn't that reason enough!? :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    Yes. It is called Santa Cruz.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,326
    Thanks for your email - sorry for any delay getting back to you. Ionly got back from Seattle yesterday, so I'm very, very tired. RE: Pearl Jam on my blog - well, the post is actually back up therenow, but I did take it down for a day or so. The bands 'people' (whoare really lovely) asked me to. They thought it was too early forpeople to be finding out about the new record (it's not due to bereleased until September after all) so I was quite respectful of that.My blogs (really not very informative first listen report) had beenpicked up by people all over the globe and I think they were worriedthings were leaking out too quickly - press people, in my experience,don't like not being in control of the flow of information. Which isunderstandable I guess... ... If it was 1802! I put it back up yesterday. This is because Ithink that, if you're a fan of a band - whatever band - then fans wantto know... stuff... about that band. If I've heard the record, as ajournalist, I've got a duty to stick stuff out there. Also, theinternet has changed everything. Things shouldn't revolve aroundrelease dates anymore. Press people can't control the flow ofinformation anymore, and it's unrealistic of them to ask - howevernice they are! It's not as if I've saying anything other than it's areally good record, y'know! Hope that helps anyway. James ps - I heard the entire record, which is twelve songs - I think!pps - The interview will be in a future issue of NME (www.nme.com).I'll post on my blog when it's due to run. <scottkob@hotmail.com> wrote:>> Why did you remove your article about listening to Pearl Jam's new album?> I'm guessing at the request of band management??? Also, are you going to> post any details about the interview you did with the band? Oh and one more> thing. How many songs did you hear?> ________________________________> Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how. -- www.myspace.com/hearyoumemagazinehttp:/ ... ogspot.com
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,613
    Thanks for your email - sorry for any delay getting back to you. Ionly got back from Seattle yesterday, so I'm very, very tired. RE: Pearl Jam on my blog - well, the post is actually back up therenow, but I did take it down for a day or so. The bands 'people' (whoare really lovely) asked me to. They thought it was too early forpeople to be finding out about the new record (it's not due to bereleased until September after all) so I was quite respectful of that.My blogs (really not very informative first listen report) had beenpicked up by people all over the globe and I think they were worriedthings were leaking out too quickly - press people, in my experience,don't like not being in control of the flow of information. Which isunderstandable I guess... ... If it was 1802! I put it back up yesterday. This is because Ithink that, if you're a fan of a band - whatever band - then fans wantto know... stuff... about that band. If I've heard the record, as ajournalist, I've got a duty to stick stuff out there. Also, theinternet has changed everything. Things shouldn't revolve aroundrelease dates anymore. Press people can't control the flow ofinformation anymore, and it's unrealistic of them to ask - howevernice they are! It's not as if I've saying anything other than it's areally good record, y'know! Hope that helps anyway. James ps - I heard the entire record, which is twelve songs - I think!pps - The interview will be in a future issue of NME (http://www.nme.com).I'll post on my blog when it's due to run. <scottkob@hotmail.com> wrote:>> Why did you remove your article about listening to Pearl Jam's new album?> I'm guessing at the request of band management??? Also, are you going to> post any details about the interview you did with the band? Oh and one more> thing. How many songs did you hear?> ________________________________> Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how. -- http://www.myspace.com/hearyoumemagazinehttp:/ ... ogspot.com

Very cool. Thanks for posting this.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane