Options

ben harper tour dates

2»

Comments

• Options
    twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    I saw Relentless 7 in Sydney a few weeks ago and let me say that it would be quite the bill if they opened for Pearl Jam.

Here's my Relentless 7 footage from the Sydney show:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=two ... lentless+7
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    This would be cool and it would not suprise me at all

Please don't play Under Pressure though! i don't like it one bit. reminds me of Vanilla Ice
    There has got to be something wrong with your hearing if you think they are anything near each other. I would go get my ears checked immediately if I were you.

Why? It's the exact same beat? I think of David Bowie first, but the next person I think of after that is the Iceman himself :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Heard a rumor that there is an unannounced Sasquatch band playing Sat night in Seattle somewhere....interesting that the Crocodile has no show for a Sat night on their calendar. I wonder if it could be Ben and the R7. Cannot seem to get an answer from the Croc...
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    Heard a rumor that there is an unannounced Sasquatch band playing Sat night in Seattle somewhere....interesting that the Crocodile has no show for a Sat night on their calendar. I wonder if it could be Ben and the R7. Cannot seem to get an answer from the Croc...

R7 at the croc would be INSANE! IM gonna have to look into this one... of course Green River is playing at the showbox so it would be pretty tough to be in Seattle and not be at the GR/Melvins show.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Ah! This would be perfect, I'm missing BH and R7 at our Bluesfest this summer because I'm out of town...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    This sounds more likely than not in my opinion. I'm excited - I hear BH with R7 is a totally different sounding band.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    This would be cool and it would not suprise me at all

Please don't play Under Pressure though! i don't like it one bit. reminds me of Vanilla Ice
    There has got to be something wrong with your hearing if you think they are anything near each other. I would go get my ears checked immediately if I were you.

Why? It's the exact same beat? I think of David Bowie first, but the next person I think of after that is the Iceman himself :mrgreen:

You should really think of Queen 1st then Bowie. They wrote it together, but it appeared on a Queen album
  • Options

any news on what band played in Seattle last night?

as long as these two schedules remain the way they are, I am still hopeful for an announcement on Friday

http://relentless7.benharper.com/#/tour
    http://tenclub.net/tour
  • Options
    well, another Friday with no announcement, but both schedules are still open for the same dates. I thought it would have been logical to put out the "tweet" today for ticket sales on Monday, the day after the Conan appearance. shows what I know. Mabey we will hear some sort of announcement on Conan. I usually dont look forward to Mondays, but........NEW PJ in 3 days!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    robbie wrote:
    well, another Friday with no announcement, but both schedules are still open for the same dates. I thought it would have been logical to put out the "tweet" today for ticket sales on Monday, the day after the Conan appearance. shows what I know. Mabey we will hear some sort of announcement on Conan. I usually dont look forward to Mondays, but........NEW PJ in 3 days!

Still would love to see R7 anytime so if they do open for PJ that would be sick :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    To the original post, PLEASE NOT IN CHICAGO. I can do BH, but leave the R7 at home.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 784
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    To the original post, PLEASE NOT IN CHICAGO. I can do BH, but leave the R7 at home.

R7 is more exciting than anything the Innocent Criminals have done in years...
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Deadman wrote:
    PJBuckeye wrote:

R7 is more exciting than anything the Innocent Criminals have done in years...

Fully agree! "White Lies For Dark Times" shits all over "Lifeline". Ben needed this direction change, and it's fully paid off.
  • Options
    I guess I might be wrong. Bens's schedule is no longer "wide open' The R7 are playing 9/20/09 in Tempe Arizona. http://www.benharper.com/#/tour . I guess if the rumor of 9/22 and 23 at the Key Arena are true, he could still be on board. Plus, it is still his only date between 8/8 and 10/4, so who knows. So, are PJ going to announce this fucking west coast thing or what?
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    That would be so fucking SWEET if R7 opened up for PJ at The Key September 22 & 23...if those dates actually become a reality.