Options

Over/Under on album leak?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,174
    How long do you think it will take some shithead to steal the new PJ album?

I say it's out before the end of June. I hope the boys are keeping this under lock and key where only THEY have a copy.

Piracy sucks!

If a song were leaked, you're saying that you would not listen to it? Personally, that is hard for me to believe.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,174
    I do understand the joyful experience of buying the new album and listening to it for the first time. But even if the album were leaked and I decided to listen to it early, I'd still buy it. But I think I'm going to wait until it comes out to listen. Well that, and I'll listen when the songs are leaked on Conan O'Brien.
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    I do understand the joyful experience of buying the new album and listening to it for the first time. But even if the album were leaked and I decided to listen to it early, I'd still buy it. But I think I'm going to wait until it comes out to listen. Well that, and I'll listen when the songs are leaked on Conan O'Brien.
    I think that as diehards, we're probably the exception to that chain of events. Most people will download the album (probably illegally) and that will be that - rather than us, who I'd say for the most part will download it (by any means possible) and then buy a physical copy.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1