Options

So I am looking at the "Special Ten Issue" of DEEP.....

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,793
edited May 2009 in The Porch
and i come across the winners of the look-a-like contest...

all i know ....

is that picture of the guy who looks like jeff(or dresses like him)...................is just WRONG!!!

thats all i have to say about that.....that picture is just all kinds of WRONG!!!!!

hehehehehe.............
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i'd love to discuss this with ya but my mailman/woman/reeses monkey has yet to put down the hooka and deliver this wonderful present from the 10 club...so glad the usps has raised their prices....they deserve every penny
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    i'd love to discuss this with ya but my mailman/woman/reeses monkey has yet to put down the hooka and deliver this wonderful present from the 10 club...so glad the usps has raised their prices....they deserve every penny

wait till you see this picture.....

it reminds me of the movie "The Crying Game".....

its just fucking WRONG!!!!!! hehehe
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:

wait...it was whose cock looked like a band members cock? ;) :P :lol:
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    norm wrote:

I agree. When I thought it was weird when I first saw it the other day.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    norm wrote:
    hm. put down the hookah? i've used a hookah numerous times - never for any illegal drugs. that's what my bong's for :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607

all i know ....

is that picture of the guy who looks like jeff(or dresses like him)...................is just WRONG!!!

thats all i have to say about that.....that picture is just all kinds of WRONG!!!!!

hehehehehe.............

Yes extremely weird. I didn't think that I would have been the only one who felt that way. I mean jeez, the band had to put that in the magazine for comedy relief. Sorry if the person is on the board and reads this but GOD that is really an odd picture, their posture is a bit unnerving...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023

all i know ....

hehehehehe.............

:lol: Yes it is........it´s disturbing......... :lol:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    :?

It's your opinion but... I don't think anyone deserve public humiliation, especially from fellow 10c members.

They were just being creative and the band/10c obviously enjoyed their pictures. I didn't find that picture disturbing. *shrugs*

I'm glad my hubby refused to join... because his hair can look '90ish with his long hair. I asked him to join the contest but he said no f*king way.

I thought it'd be funny that he'd go naked and only show his behind- va la Mike in the old days when he went crazy and dared to go naked ;)

Glad he didn't.... he'd definitely get nasty remarks from SPEEDY. :P
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    IamMine wrote:
    I thought it'd be funny that he'd go naked and only show his behind- a la Mike in the old days when he went crazy and dared to go naked ;)

LOL damn, I'd pay money to see that. :twisted:
    XO

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    idratherbe wrote:
    IamMine wrote:
    I thought it'd be funny that he'd go naked and only show his behind- a la Mike in the old days when he went crazy and dared to go naked ;)

LOL damn, I'd pay money to see that. :twisted:
    XO

~peace~
    :lol::lol::lol:

He didn't believe me and I'm gonna tell him you said that! j/k....

I was half-joking that he should go to Canada and strip at gay bars because they give out more money than straight ones (that's what my best friend's ex-boyfriend who used to strip there told me) because we don't have credit cards anymore and we need a new roof!

He was like what the hell are you talking about, Mel?!!

"I'm just saying....we really need new roof, that's all...." :mrgreen:

Heheh. I'm so bad but his ass is definitely is not old and is better than most of those who are half his age. :twisted:

*snickers*

xoxo!
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    and now this thread is disturbing...............
  • Options
    and now this thread is disturbing...............

:mrgreen:

You started it.

:P
    ~Q Magazine