Options

if i get tix and cant make the show

SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
edited February 2008 in The Porch
what should i do? do we have to show id if the tix are through 10c? my bro lives in LA nd we would go together.

please assist. thanx
See this needle...a see my hand...
Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
Turn me up...won't turn you away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if your not sure that you are gonna be going to the show maybe you shouldn't buy tickets.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    but what if i coulg go and end not having them

this news came out friday and the office is closed monday when the tix go on sale.

dont wanna kick myself in the arse
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    SBC03 wrote:
    but what if i coulg go and end not having them

this news came out friday and the office is closed monday when the tix go on sale.

dont wanna kick myself in the arse

then wait til the public onsale date.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    SBC03 wrote:
    what should i do? do we have to show id if the tix are through 10c? my bro lives in LA nd we would go together.

please assist. thanx
    I don't know if they still do this, but in the past they have allowed members to transfer the tickets to another 10c member. You need to give them enough notice though, it can't be last minute. You should email them and ask them if they still allow this though.
  • Options
    if your not sure that you are gonna be going to the show maybe you shouldn't buy tickets.

listen to him
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    I agree, I think these tickets will go fast and IMO anyone who is not sure they'll be able to make it shouldn't go for tickets - at least not 10C tickets -

... You should try the public sale on Friday 22 and if you do get them and end up not being able to go then you can always give those tickets to someone else.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV