Options

WILL THERE BE A LOTTERY FOR TORONTO SHOW??

evolvedmammalevolvedmammal Posts: 187
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Hey guys not sure if this has been discussed yet but will there be a lottery for the toronto and chicago shows this summer? first 10 rows i think are random?? doesent matter what your # is

Also with 10c tickets whats the worst possible seat you could get?
i was lucky to score a pair of 10c tix but my # is 407xxx so can i expect to be in section 301 or 401???
im hoping to be in a least the 201 section any thoughts??
05 - St. Johns I II
06 - Toronto I II
08 - DC NYC I II
09 - Calgary Toronto
11 - Calgary Edmonton
13 - Calgary

Openers : Cant Keep, Small Town, Severed Hand, Release X3, Hard to Imagine X2, Why Go, Of the Girl X2, Wash,.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    sorry but there will never be a lottery that the first 10 rows are random...on lottery rows would be 1-2 and 9-10 but i dont think there is one for toronto
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Sheppy wrote:
    Hey guys not sure if this has been discussed yet but will there be a lottery for the toronto and chicago shows this summer? first 10 rows i think are random?? doesent matter what your # is

i was lucky to score a pair of 10c tix but my # is 407xxx so can i expect to be in section 301 or 401???

No lottery.
    My number is similar to yours and I think we will be sitting in the middle to back of the 200s, or front of the 300s at the absolute worst. I Based that on the fact that it seems no tickets closer than that were available publicly.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    No lottery...the 10c email even said it's straight up seniority this time...

...mod can close this thread
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Deebs41 wrote:
    Sheppy wrote:

No lottery.
    My number is similar to yours and I think we will be sitting in the middle to back of the 200s, or front of the 300s at the absolute worst. I Based that on the fact that it seems no tickets closer than that were available publicly.

I doubt any 10c tickets will be in the 300 level.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    evolvedmammalevolvedmammal Posts: 187
    good to know guys
    i hope none of us 10clubbers end up in the 301's but heck i wont complain as long as your in the building right?
    i have been a fan since 96' but didnt even join 10club till 2006 dont know why..
    i have been to 7 shows now and have never been remotely close at all
    my most recent shows ive been to were DC and MGS shows last year traveling all the way from Alberta canada and i was on the floor very last row back
    it would just be awesome to experience a show up close i can dream i guess..
    05 - St. Johns I II
    06 - Toronto I II
    08 - DC NYC I II
    09 - Calgary Toronto
    11 - Calgary Edmonton
    13 - Calgary

Openers : Cant Keep, Small Town, Severed Hand, Release X3, Hard to Imagine X2, Why Go, Of the Girl X2, Wash,.......
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Deebs41 wrote:
    Sheppy wrote:

No lottery.

I doubt any 10c tickets will be in the 300 level.

Excellent.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I know we don't know whether or not 10c got an extra alotment, but about how far did tix go back for MSG, and and how far back do they usually go.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    No lottery jam for this one!

http://www.livenation.com/venue/molson- ... -tickets/#
    Check out the 3D seats! :)

I'd say all the 10club seats are the 100's & the first few 200's!
    Say, are there any 10club seats on the stage???

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    from the language of the information provided, there wont be any lottery. I wouldnt put it past 10c to pull off a 'surprise' lottery type of thing, but I would say the chances are very slim for this.

10c seats wont be too bad, but it seems like there were a lot of 10c seats sold so those with high numbers may be back further than usual.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    MayDay10 wrote:
    from the language of the information provided, there wont be any lottery. I wouldnt put it past 10c to pull off a 'surprise' lottery type of thing, but I would say the chances are very slim for this.

10c seats wont be too bad, but it seems like there were a lot of 10c seats sold so those with high numbers may be back further than usual.

Either way- with all the 10c members at these shows, it should be a good time.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    MayDay10 wrote:

Either way- with all the 10c members at these shows, it should be a good time.

It sure will be! :)
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Definitely. I have a cruddy 10c number and decided to surprise my friend (who has a much better 10c #) with tickets/invite. He is pumped and I cant wait to attend a show with him. Usually I am dragging someone there who isnt really that into the band. Im looking forward to this no matter the seats.
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    demetrios wrote:
    No lottery jam for this one!

http://www.livenation.com/venue/molson- ... -tickets/#
    Check out the 3D seats! :)

I'd say all the 10club seats are the 100's & the first few 200's!
    Say, are there any 10club seats on the stage???

:mrgreen:

I'd go a bit further and say most, if not all, of the 200s will be 10C as well. In 2003 I was in the second tier of 10C tickets (193xxx), and I ended up in row D of 203 (although, having said that, I spent six hours in line to get those...ah, the '03 tour). If this bothers anyone, let it be known that every seat in the front two sections of the Amphitheatre has a great view--none of us is gittin' screwed.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022