THANK U SO MUCH FOR POSTIN THEESE :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited May 2009
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Very cool- thanks for posting. Did you get to meet him again?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    It was really nice to meet you too!

Do you think you can email me the picture you have of Duff? I got to take really nice pictures of Shadow 86 with my camera but then since that guy told me I had to put my camera away because it was a professional camera, we had to take pics with my husband's during Loaded and FTM, I love the pic of Duff you took :)

I'll pm you my addy

Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    LukinFan wrote:

Yep he is always a class act.
    It was really nice to meet you too!

Do you think you can email me the picture you have of Duff? I got to take really nice pictures of Shadow 86 with my camera but then since that guy told me I had to put my camera away because it was a professional camera, we had to take pics with my husband's during Loaded and FTM, I love the pic of Duff you took :)

I'll pm you my addy

Urs,

No problem I have a bunch other sweet ones we took I will email them all to u.
    LukinFan wrote:

nice! Get anything signed?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    LukinFan wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

nice! Get anything signed?

I got my VIP pass signed :)
    Do I have you on Facebook Roger? I posted pics from that night there, I haven't uploaded them onto myspace yet.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    Here are some of the FTM pics !!!

Dont know if u are on the board but here is a nice one I see u at every FTM show and I always forget ur name if u want hte orginal let me know u might want to blow this one up looks like he is singing to u

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/ ... 1670-1.jpg

Very nice; I just emailed him to let him know the pic is here... :P Mike was on FIRE and pretty much melted our faces off!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208

Great photos. Do you think you email that video to me? I was filming the show up front for Wishlist and would be great to have a second angle.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->

Oh did anyone record the audio for Flight to Mars? I need the audio for the Stooges song after the encore, where the fan came on stage to play as well. Please let me know if there's a good audio version of that somewhere.

thanks
    Jason

I got my VIP pass signed :)
    Do I have you on Facebook Roger? I posted pics from that night there, I haven't uploaded them onto myspace yet.
    SWEET!!!!! Very cool. I'm not on Facebook- myspace takes up enough of my time :D
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Great photos. Do you think you email that video to me? I was filming the show up front for Wishlist and would be great to have a second angle.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->

Oh did anyone record the audio for Flight to Mars? I need the audio for the Stooges song after the encore, where the fan came on stage to play as well. Please let me know if there's a good audio version of that somewhere.

thanks
    Jason[/quote]

No problem I saw u up there I have seen u at other prepartys I believe. My nam eis Eric nice to meet u.
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Cool pictures! It looks like it was a good time! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13

thanks
    Jason

No problem I saw u up there I have seen u at other prepartys I believe. My nam eis Eric nice to meet u.[/quote]

Thanks Eric,
    I'll send you one of videos from the night in return.
    Here is a video of star spangled banner
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/ ... V01676.flv[/quote]

thanks
    Jason[/quote]

Still trying to figure out how to send it it says the file is to big any suggestions
    Here is a video of star spangled banner
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/ ... V01676.flv

thanks
    Jason[/quote]

Still trying to figure out how to send it it says the file is to big any suggestions[/quote]

Use www.megauload.com, and then just email me the link when it's finished
    and I'll email one of my videos from that show as well, can't really post it here :)

thanks
    Jason