Options

how bout a free show?

J_LAWNJ_LAWN Posts: 163
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Not sure if PJ has ever done this but i think if any band were to put on a free show, it would be PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie_in_eugenemookie_in_eugene Posts: 1,095
    Don't be surprised if you get flamed for this post, because the Super Deluxe version of the Ten reissue has a vinyl from a free show (Drop in the Park, Seattle). Just an FYI.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    They did and It'd be cool if they did it again maybe for their 20th.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Theey did and It'd be cool if they did it again maybe for their 20th.

That's a great idea for their trip to SF for OLF. A few free shows at the Fillmore sounds good to me. :D
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

That's a great idea for their trip to SF for OLF. A few free shows at the Fillmore sounds good to me. :D

haha no way they are saving it for seattle! Thats why they skipped us so much lately they are gonna make it up for us with a free show at the gorge! thatd be sweet. :D

OR
    a freee show in every city!
    Shows:
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    big, bold, and free?! ;)
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

haha no way they are saving it for seattle! Thats why they skipped us so much lately they are gonna make it up for us with a free show at the gorge! thatd be sweet. :D

OR
    a freee show in every city!

A free show in every city? That already happened...at least in "Cold Case" style. ;)
  • Options

A free show in every city? That already happened...at least in "Cold Case" style. ;)

haha
    I actually missed that.
    Was it good?
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

haha
    I actually missed that.
    Was it good?

Only good for the PJ songs. I'm glad I checked it out. I've seen much better Cold Case episodes.

Don't read the other threads, if you're going to watch the show. Major spoiler alert. My comment is in fact a bit of a spoiler.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    How about a live uncensored Monkey Wrench Radio Webcast show, weeks before the release of the new record? The band is back home in Seattle playing live in the studio, aka Single Video Theory type of atmosphere!

Make it happen! :mrgreen: