Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,791
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Thanks Pearl Jam and 10club!
    :D They are beautifulll
    and more goodies will be in the mail for you !!!!!!!

i know
    i know....

im 3 weeks late....

but HAVE FAITH IN ME!!!!!!! hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    PJ_kidd wrote:

i know
    i know....

im 3 weeks late....

Well the holiday single and Deep was 5 months late so really your winning here

Too bad I don't have a record player, I'm gonna have to borrow my dad's friend's player.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

i know
    i know....

im 3 weeks late....

Well the holiday single and Deep was 5 months late so really your winning here

Too bad I don't have a record player, I'm gonna have to borrow my dad's friend's player.

care to post pics of the newsletter?

:)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

care to post pics of the newsletter?

sure ill put a few up in a minute.
    Shows:
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,744
    These things better come with a lock of ed's hair or something, for as long as we've waited for them :)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Cool! Im glad we are finally getting them :) Can't wait to get mine
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
    so i guess this is our cinco de mayo present?
  • Options
    K heres a link to some pics i took for the dude who asked for em. They aren't that great I took on my phone. Enjoy. The mag's pretty cool it got a bunch of stuff from Ten and an interview with Jeff & Stone.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 91329a.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 091330.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 91330a.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 091331.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 091343.jpg
    Shows:
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    K heres a link to some pics i took for the dude who asked for em. They aren't that great I took on my phone. Enjoy. The mag's pretty cool it got a bunch of stuff from Ten and an interview with Jeff & Stone.

See.... that quote... I want to add that to my signature.

I knew they really care about their fans!

Would you terribly mind telling me who said that?

Thanks! :) And thanks for taking the time to take snapshots... looking forward to them!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

See.... that quote... I want to add that to my signature.

I knew they really care about their fans!

Would you terribly mind telling me who said that?

Thanks! :) And thanks for taking the time to take snapshots... looking forward to them!

Stone said that :D During his interview with Jeff. Its really good they talk about skateboarding and the mother love bone club turning into ten club and they thank their fans and stuff like that. Hahha and stone said if you can show you were part of the love bone earth affair like any of the old postcards send them in and theyll give sign the new record. hahaha i wonder if anyone still has those postcards.
    Shows:
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    who cares about DEEP!!!! :D;)

What songs are on the XMAS SINGLES?!?!?!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    who cares about DEEP!!!! :D;)

What songs are on the XMAS SINGLES?!?!?!

Santa Cruz and Golden State
    Shows:
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Can't wait for mine.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Stone said that :D During his interview with Jeff. Its really good they talk about skateboarding and the mother love bone club turning into ten club and they thank their fans and stuff like that. Hahha and stone said if you can show you were part of the love bone earth affair like any of the old postcards send them in and theyll give sign the new record. hahaha i wonder if anyone still has those postcards.

Ahh, very cool story! That's even better than what I had in mind. :)

No, I wasn't in the loop back then... that's really too bad! :cry:

I'm sure there are some out there who still has those postcards! But I hope those are the original owners... not from e-bay. :p

I think it's really awesome of Stone to acknowledge his "old" fans like that and show his appreciation by doing something creative like that! :mrgreen:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    ishitistinkishitistink Posts: 94
    good for you
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    WHO WON THE LOOKALIKE COMP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    any new merch?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    einatshaul wrote:

I want to know this too! :mrgreen:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:

1. Nathalie Leflamme as Eddie Vedder
    2. Verrigni Leo as Mike McCready
    3. Kyle Meddaugh as Stone Gossard
    4. M. Nicoloet Laurent as Jeff Ament

Doesn't appear to be any new merch. There is a song painting contest, oil or acrylic paint, my sisters an amazing painter, too bad she hates pearl jam shed probably win by a landslide.

There is also a recipe for Hash After the Bash from where Mookie had their first show at what is now El Corazon kinda cool haha.
    Shows:
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    einatshaul wrote:

1. Nathalie Leflamme as Eddie Vedder
    2. Verrigni Leo as Mike McCready
    3. Kyle Meddaugh as Stone Gossard
    4. M. Nicoloet Laurent as Jeff Ament

Doesn't appear to be any new merch. There is a song painting contest, oil or acrylic paint, my sisters an amazing painter, too bad she hates pearl jam shed probably win by a landslide.

There is also a recipe for Hash After the Bash from where Mookie had their first show at what is now El Corazon kinda cool haha.

Congratulations to the winners!! :D

Oh yay! A new competition! I love to paint!
    Was there any specific rules? (size of the painting..etc) -- can't wait to get started :D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:

Congratulations to the winners!! :D

Oh yay! A new competition! I love to paint!
    Was there any specific rules? (size of the painting..etc) -- can't wait to get started :D

Yah lets see its
    *all entries on 8X10 canvas board
    * Each member is allowed to submit up to 3 paintings
    *Mark name, email, mailing addres, phone number, and member number on back of each painting

Also it says you'll get credit and a bit of cash if the 10Club uses it in the future.

Sounds fun. Maybe I'll paint something for it.
    Shows:
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    whats on the single????
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    Evolution6579Evolution6579 Posts: 624
    Someone posted the song titles: Santa Cruz and Golden State. I wanna hear them so fuckin bad!
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Santa Cruz - Sounds Amazing..words and music by Ed. Jeff on Bass, Matt on Drums, Stone on Acoustic, Mike on 12 string guitar and piano, Ed on Acoustic, Harmonica and Vocals.
    Recorded at PJ Headquarters - Seattle, WA.
    Recorded and Mixed by John Burton.

Golden State - words and music by John Doe. Performed by Ed and Corin Tucker. Recorded at Jackpot Recording Studios- Portland, OR. Recorded by Kendra Lynn and mixed by John Burton.

Amazing Stuff and yes...Happy Holidays no matter what time of Year!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    This may have been asked on another thread already, but is Golden State some sort of live/acoustic version (or something), or just the studio one (which I bought on itunes a few months ago)? Thanks
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    nice! now i'm going to have to make a trek to the mailbox to see if there is a little surprise waiting.

thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    This may have been asked on another thread already, but is Golden State some sort of live/acoustic version (or something), or just the studio one (which I bought on itunes a few months ago)? Thanks

This is what it says on the back of the disc cover
    "Golden State
    Performed by Eddie Vedder and Corin Tucker
    words and music by John Doe
    recorded @ Jackpot!
    Recording Studio
    Portland, Oregon
    Recorded By Kendra Lynn
    Mixed by John Burton"

I think its the same one as on iTunes but I haven't heard the one on vinyl yet since I have no player so sorry im not much help im just assuming its the same since it is with corin tucker and it said it was recorded in a studio.
    Shows:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    PJ_kidd wrote:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 91329a.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 091330.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 91330a.jpg
    http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65 ... 091331.jpg

THANKS for sharing these,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    OMG!! It looks sooooo great!! I seriously CANNOT wait for mine to arrive in the mail!!! Am glad that we are finally starting to recieve them!!

CANNOT WAIT to read through mine :D:D:D
    Melbourne 95 (x3) Melbourne 98 (x3) Melbourne 03 (x3) Melbourne 06 (x3) Melbourne 09 (x1) EV 11' (x2) BDO Melbourne (x1) EV 14' (x2) IF ANYONE HAS SPARES FOR EV MELBOURNE NIGHT 1.. OR KNOWS OF ANYONE WITH SPARES, IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME.. PLEASE EITHER PM ME ON HERE OR THROUGH FB AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!