Options

Chicago Shows = 100% Ten Club

NashvillePJfanNashvillePJfan Posts: 594
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Nobody believed me when I posted this earlier in the week, but it indeed turns out these shows are virtually 100% 10 Club. Almost nothing was available to the general public in the onsales today (actually, nothing at all was available to the general public for the first show other than a handful of poor presale seats). Literally there is no secondary market on these tickets because it is 100% wil call 10C. There may be some poor seats that trickle out to the public here and there, but these are officially 10C shows.

The upside is that these will be amazing sold out crowds, but the downside is that a lot of 10C members will be in the upper reaches of the building. Don't worry though, it's a gift just to be in the building for a PJ show.
I gather speed . . . Great Western Forum - Jul 13, 1998; Great Western Forum - Jul 14, 1998; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 03, 2003; Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003; Santa Barbara County Bowl - Oct 28, 2003; Gorge Amphitheatre - Sep 01, 2005; Pepsi Arena - May 12, 2006 Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006; The Forum - Jul 09, 2006; Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006; Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008; United Center - Aug 23, 2009
United Center - Aug 24, 2009; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Indiana -May 07, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
EV Solo 2008: LA1, Boston 1, DC1
EV Colo 2009: Nashville 1&2
Dead Man Walking: The Concert: March 29, 1998
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I pulled 200 level row 2 for night 2, but NOTHING for night 1 and that was at 11:02... so that's definitely got to be a very, very high percentage of TC members for those shows.

I highly doubt its above 50%, but I can't believe its under 50% either.

Should be some great shows!
  • Options
    I am looking at this like Pearl Jam's "Zoo TV" tour, that is how hard tickets are to get to these shows. People will be buying a few hundred bucks just to sit in the uppers. Lucky for us to be in the 10 Club! :mrgreen:
    I gather speed . . . Great Western Forum - Jul 13, 1998; Great Western Forum - Jul 14, 1998; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 03, 2003; Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003; Santa Barbara County Bowl - Oct 28, 2003; Gorge Amphitheatre - Sep 01, 2005; Pepsi Arena - May 12, 2006 Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006; The Forum - Jul 09, 2006; Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006; Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008; United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    United Center - Aug 24, 2009; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Indiana -May 07, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
    EV Solo 2008: LA1, Boston 1, DC1
    EV Colo 2009: Nashville 1&2
    Dead Man Walking: The Concert: March 29, 1998
  • Options
    theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    I checked out of curiousity, and Ticketbastard had section 316, row 8 for night 2. Don't know if these were extra ones added later, but since I have tickets I didn't buy them.
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    I'm still able to pull up seats in the 100s for night two and the 300s for night one. There were pleny of 200 level seats available when they went on sale.

Out of curiousity, what makes you think 10c had more seats than normal (keeping in mind that Toronto sold out in less than 10 minutes)? :)
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    There's still singles for both shows.
    You can still get a pair to night 2.
    Night 1 will be the most legendary show in years.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I don't think Chicago night 1 is sold out yet. Yes, it's nearly impossible to find tickets, but in my experience the day a show goes onsale you can never pull up tickets because everyone else is trying to.
    Last summer Ticketmaster dropped tickets to the main floor for Eddie Vedder night 2 the day of the show, and I grabbed them. TM's always doing crap like that. Keep trying!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    heather_honeyheather_honey Posts: 140
    I had 2 different sets of 4 come up for N1 at the onsale this morning. I'm sure there are a lot of 10c seats for these shows based on how long the tickets were available through the PJ site, but if you check a place like Stub Hub you'll see N1 has A LOT of tickets that went to the public - presale and public sale.

I checked SH right before the public sale to see what my options were going to cost if I got hosed and I wondered if anyone who got seats in the presale was actually going to use them! :shock:
    Why go home?
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    edited May 2009
    Nobody believed me when I posted this earlier in the week, but it indeed turns out these shows are virtually 100% 10 Club. Almost nothing was available to the general public in the onsales today (actually, nothing at all was available to the general public for the first show other than a handful of poor presale seats). Literally there is no secondary market on these tickets because it is 100% wil call 10C. There may be some poor seats that trickle out to the public here and there, but these are officially 10C shows.

The upside is that these will be amazing sold out crowds, but the downside is that a lot of 10C members will be in the upper reaches of the building. Don't worry though, it's a gift just to be in the building for a PJ show.

I dont think that its that no one believed you, I think its because you have no proof that this is the case you are assuming and passing it as fact.

I do agree with what many have suggested though, that there seems to be more 10C seats this time around compared to last tour.
    Post edited by Mrs.Vedder78 on
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    so basically with that man 10 Clubbers, anyone with a number over 200,000 is gonna need binoculars.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    why are you so determined to falsely build these shows up? there were plenty of tickets available today, and I am sure scalpers will have plenty as well. these shows arent anything even in the same universe as "10C only" or 100% 10C.

I will be there both nights, and I am beyond excited, but your threads about these shows are nonsense.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    i got 3 singles for night one. 2 of them happen to be right next to each other! :lol: I tried for 4 together at first. I clicked find tickets and ticketbastards site timed out on me :evil: then tried for 4 again, nothing. so i just tried to grab singles that were near each other in the 200s sections.... got lucky! I can't wait to be in the building it's going to epic!!! :o got 10 club tics for night 2.
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,791

I dont think that its that no one believed you, I think its because you have no proof that this is the case you are assuming and passing it as fact.

I do agree with what many have suggested though, that there seems to be more 10C seats this time around compared to last tour.
    i think i am going to have to pay $3,846.63 a ticket.....to sit in the 14th balcony....hehehehe

oh well....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    does anyone have an idea of where a 10 club ticket at 169### might be? on the floor? on the side? in the parking lot? at Soldiers field?
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    Pearl JamesPearl James Pittsburgh/Chicago Posts: 420
    At 11:02 for show 2, I was able to get section 107 row 7. I already got tickets, I just wanted to see what I would have gotten if I didnt get 10c seats.
  • Options

i think i am going to have to pay $3,846.63 a ticket.....to sit in the 14th balcony....hehehehe

oh well....

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    does anyone have an idea of where a 10 club ticket at 169### might be? on the floor? on the side? in the parking lot? at Soldiers field?
    my uneducated guess????

you will be on the floor......

and im gonna say 20-30 rows out?????

does that sound about right?????
  • Options
    Are all the 10c alotted seat "better" than the public sale tix.
  • Options
    my uneducated guess????

20 - 30 rows is to far back for that number BUT I really dont know because there are a lot of people traveling to these shows so it really depends on the numbers people that are going have, of course this is just my opinion backed up by nothing other than my assumption.
  • Options
    my uneducated guess????

That works for me!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    my uneducated guess????

99.9% of the 10club tickets are better than ticketmaster.....
  • Options
    my uneducated guess????

That works for me!
    but dont count out...

"in the parking lot"

hehehehehe.............
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    my uneducated guess????

I think that's a safe assumption.
  • Options
    my uneducated guess????

20 - 30 rows is to far back for that number BUT I really dont know because there are a lot of people traveling to these shows so it really depends on the numbers people that are going have, of course this is just my opinion backed up by nothing other than my assumption.
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

he is probably going to end up in the 10th row........and i realize that...

but i just want him to sweat for the next 3 months.......hehehehehehehe
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    my uneducated guess????

Hope that's the case. Night 2, it looks like I'll have some pretty nice tix for a newish member. Night 1 I'm just happy to be a part of, but anything on the lower level out in front of the stage would be amazing, imo. Better than any TM seats I've had.
  • Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

WOW! BETTER THAN I FIGURED! THANKS SPEEDY! I MIGHT NOT NEED MY EXTRA TICKET... WIFE DOESNT WANT TO GO! I MIGHT TRADE IT?

COME ON PEOPLE... FIRST 10 ROWS FOR AN EPIC PEARL JAM SHOW!

ILL KNOW VERY SOON!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    edited May 2009
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

WOW! BETTER THAN I FIGURED! THANKS SPEEDY! I MIGHT NOT NEED MY EXTRA TICKET... WIFE DOESNT WANT TO GO! I MIGHT TRADE IT?

ILL KNOW VERY SOON!

I'm sorry, but I can't let you get your hopes up too much dude. Better to have realistic expectations going in. My recent Chicago history with member number 165xxx:

2003 - 10 rows on the side of stage (Stone's side)
    2006 Night 1 and Night 2 - 20th and 21st rows on the floor

My best guess is that you'll be in rows 25 - 30 and enjoying every minute of it.
  • Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

ILL KNOW VERY SOON!
    again....

i have NO CLUE what i am talking about....

you may just end up in row 20-30....

and dont listen to MrsVedder78 .....

cuz she doesnt have a clue either.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
  • Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

ILL KNOW VERY SOON!

I'm sorry, but I can't let you get your hopes up too much dude. Better to have realistic expectations going in. My recent Chicago history with member number 165xxx:

2003 - 10 rows on the side of stage (Stone's side)
    2006 Night 1 and Night 2 - 20th and 21st rows on the floor

My best guess is that you'll be in rows 25 - 30 and enjoying every minute of it.

Works for me! thanks... see everyone at the show!
  • Options
    HEY!!!!!!!!!

ILL KNOW VERY SOON!
    again....

i have NO CLUE what i am talking about....

you may just end up in row 20-30....

and dont listen to MrsVedder78 .....

cuz she doesnt have a clue either.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Good to know... Thanks again! Ill be the drunk guy 20-30 rows back going crazy and trying to jump on the camera crane when Cameron Crow is filming... i want to yell in his face... "Feaver Dog"!
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Love it. Can't wait.
    Just sooo happy to be in the building.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009