Options

8/24 Confirmation Email Error?

SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Wondering if this is an error, but my confirmation email for 8/24 says that i can pick up the tix after 11 am on August 23. Since they used the same template for all shows, I assume this is an error, but would like confirmation from TC.

Sorry if someone posted this already.
Fighting childhood obesity...
www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    have you tried asking 10C? After I noticed the format and wording, the rest was eyed over..didn't even bother reading through the whole thing. It would be safe to ASSUME that there was a typo-- don't think they've released 2 for 1 before.

Probably 11am on the 24th. Which could very well mean 11 am on the 23rd because life has been taking a George Costanza 'opposite' turn.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Tix should be predetermined so I could see them just handin em out early.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I think its a typo
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I think its a typo
    Yep, if you read #3 it states "Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show." :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    wolfbear wrote:
    I think its a typo
    Yep, if you read #3 it states "Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show." :)

I would agree that this is a typo, but I would also think TC would want to clarify it so no one else misunderstands. You never know!
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi