Options

Three more shows?

soultune0330soultune0330 Posts: 124
edited May 2009 in The Porch
If you go to goods>tickets and scroll your mouse across the screen (next to Chi 8/24) there are 3 more spots that light up with yellow but no actual tickets for sale. When there were two blank yellow spots when the Europe shows were announced, they were filled by Chi and Tor a few days later. Am I just crazy or does this actually mean something.
Summerfest - Jul 08, 1995 / Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995
Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Oct 08, 2000
Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998
United Center - Jun 18, 2003 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 21, 2003
Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004
United Center - May 16, 2006 / United Center - May 17, 2006
Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006 /Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
United Center - Aug 23, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Am I just crazy or does this actually mean something.

A little from column A... a little from column B!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    Nice find!!! I'm hoping for a New Orleans show around ACL
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    You are going to see a lot of slots there when the west, and hopefully south, dates are announced
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    You are going to see a lot of slots there when the west, and hopefully south, dates are announced
    it would be sweet to get a TWEET this afternoon :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    LukinFan wrote:

Yes it would
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    LukinFan wrote:

Yes it would
    tweets are pissing me off..
    just cause of this twitter shit exploding :evil:
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    If you go to goods>tickets and scroll your mouse across the screen (next to Chi 8/24) there are 3 more spots that light up with yellow but no actual tickets for sale. When there were two blank yellow spots when the Europe shows were announced, they were filled by Chi and Tor a few days later. Am I just crazy or does this actually mean something.

I noticed that when buying Manchester and London tickets... You're not alone in your craziness 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,453

Are these the residual placeholders from Chicago 1 and Toronto?
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'd say they will play up to 15 shows this year so more than a few more to announce. I think 6 or 7 more shows will be announced (SLC, Seattle, LA maybe more Texas, Denver places like that).
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    Possibly three more shows.....leading to about 39 threads in the first hour describing how the unfair price/venue/announcing process/website crash/ten club number/etc has "ruined my life".....followed by the following:

1. Why don't they fight TM on this one?
    2. I've already booked hundreds of dollars in travel 4-5 months in advance (non-refundable), it must be someone elses fault.
    3. These are not the same guys I fell in love with.
    4. I can save .67 if I buy through TM and sit in the back/top...WTF Ten Club?
    5. I didn't get the email.
    6. I've quit my job so I can hit refresh all day and see what the "tweet" is.
    and finally....

7. I've been a huge fan since the beginning, but my member number is now 404xxx, can anyone with a five digit member number please offer me their 2nd ticket?
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    It is like that in every section of the goods page. After the last item there are blank boxes to fill up the row. some have 3 blank boxes some with 2,1.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    EJE201 wrote:
    It is like that in every section of the goods page. After the last item there are blank boxes to fill up the row. some have 3 blank boxes some with 2,1.

and we have a winner.
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i could see a wednesday august 26 show happening.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    soultune0330soultune0330 Posts: 124
    voodoopug wrote:
    Possibly three more shows.....leading to about 39 threads in the first hour describing how the unfair price/venue/announcing process/website crash/ten club number/etc has "ruined my life".....followed by the following:

2. I've already booked hundreds of dollars in travel 4-5 months in advance (non-refundable), it must be someone elses fault.
    and finally....

7. I've been a huge fan since the beginning, but my member number is now 404xxx, can anyone with a five digit member number please offer me their 2nd ticket?

Now that was funny. Unfortunately true, but very funny. Nice post.
    Summerfest - Jul 08, 1995 / Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Oct 08, 2000
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 21, 2003
    Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004
    United Center - May 16, 2006 / United Center - May 17, 2006
    Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006 /Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,764
    potnik wrote:
    EJE201 wrote:

and we have a winner.

indeed. just fills in the grid
  • Options

and finally....

Right on. We all make choices and in all reality they are just presenting us with more choices.
    RFK 6/13/98 -Tibetan Freedom, Pittsburgh 8/25/98, Merriweather Post 9/4/00, Grand Rapids 10/03/04 - MoveOn.org, Palace of Auburn Hills 5/22/06, Grant Park 8/05/07 - Lollapalooza, Verizon Center, DC 6/22/08, Chicago 8/22/08 - EDDIE, Baltimore 6/14/09 - EDDIE, United Center 8/23/09, Verizon Wireless 5/7/10