Options

Manchester 10c Seated Tickets

Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Any idea which blocks these will be in?

Ticketbastard were selling "The View Experience" tickets for £95 each (with £9.75 service charge added onto that) for Block 102 near the stage...and these include early entrance. Do you think the 10c ones be in Block 115 on the opposite side?

I'd hate to think they were in blocks 122,101,117 or 116 because they are virtually behind the stage side on. :?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I would have bought seated if they were good, shame they dont let you know where your number gets you.

had to post becuase your username is brilliant!
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Is it possible that the Ten Club tickets were for both 102 & 115 and the 'View Experience' tickets on sale were those that were left over after the pre-sale? I'm pretty sure that what was on offer for us through the 10C pre-sale would be the best block/s in the arena.

Anyway, we know that all us that are in the 10C will be sat together so it should be the loudest section anyway :P
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    Damn. Block 102 is Mike's side.....
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    Think on the bright side as well....maybe......if we're seated pretty much behind the stage side on, then you never know...Eddie might come and sit with us whilst mike's doing his Evenflow solo..... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    I hope so stinky...they are the 2 best blocks for seats thats for sure.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum