Options

I havent received my 10 deluxe here in Brazil after 39 days.

fernando geraldifernando geraldi Posts: 124
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Anyone had troubles like me and haven´t received the box yet ?? :evil: ??
Fernando Geraldi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it can take up to 6-8 weeks for orders to arrive in Mexico, Central and South America.
    slh
  • Options
    Hi Santos.

But some friends of mine... already received their boxes here in Brazil 15 days ago !!!!

Thanks for helping.
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    a bit off topic, but when I was in Rio I was told that there are3 good things about Sao Paulo. The bus to Rio, the train to Rio, and the flight to Rio. Nice to see that regional rivalries are strong around the world. Good luck on the package, we have no reason to complain in the US if you consider what international 10c members deal with.
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • Options
    fernando geraldifernando geraldi Posts: 124
    edited April 2009
    Hi friend !!!
    The Brazil is a beautiful country...and the people here are so nice..... but unfortunate... somethings doesn´t work very well like the USA.

It´s too bad for us !!!!

The next time when you come to Brazil, you´ll be my guest and I´ll show you the best things here in Sao Paulo.. and your opinion will change a lot. If you wish... the next year 2010 on Pearl Jam Tour In South America.

Best wishes.
    Post edited by fernando geraldi on
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Got mine in São Paulo last week
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Did you receive by post office... or post man friend ?

I live in Guarulhos !!!!
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    castanholacastanhola Posts: 4
    Hi There

I haven't received yet!!
    I live in Brazil (Sao Paulo) also!

I've sent an email to 10c and the answer is that usually takes from 4 to 8 weeks.
    All my other orders from 10c took 4 weeks!

abraço,
    Bruno
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Still waiting in Brazil? That is terrible! I hope you guys get yours soon! Maybe Ten Club can send you a tracking number or something?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    castanhola wrote:
    Hi There

I haven't received yet!!
    I live in Brazil (Sao Paulo) also!

I've sent an email to 10c and the answer is that usually takes from 4 to 8 weeks.
    All my other orders from 10c took 4 weeks!

abraço,
    Bruno
    I feel for you... best of luck getting this sorted out - it's worth the wait, though :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    a bit off topic, but when I was in Rio I was told that there are3 good things about Sao Paulo. The bus to Rio, the train to Rio, and the flight to Rio. Nice to see that regional rivalries are strong around the world. Good luck on the package, we have no reason to complain in the US if you consider what international 10c members deal with.

Don't believe it. It's just a silly rivalry. :D
    Sao Paulo is a good city.
    Next time in Brazil, you need to visit our city.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.