Options

Just got confirmation on my membership renewal.

Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
edited April 2009 in The Porch
It took 14 days to arrive by email. It must be busy as hell at the headquarters!!! :D:D:D

Take all the time you need for that kind of stuff, just take care of the important things like ironing out all of the details of the Great Fall tour of 09. And I am ok with the skinny, soft shirts, just make em in sizes big enough to hide my gut. :oops:
"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Safe for another year. Nice! :)
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    It took 14 days to arrive by email. It must be busy as hell at the headquarters!!! :D:D:D

Take all the time you need for that kind of stuff, just take care of the important things like ironing out all of the details of the Great Fall tour of 09. And I am ok with the skinny, soft shirts, just make em in sizes big enough to hide my gut. :oops:

just got an email last night confirming my membership too! And I agree about the tee's :lol:8-)
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    good job, that reminds me.....
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    do u get a reminder to renew?
    this is my first year 8-)
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    do u get a reminder to renew?
    this is my first year 8-)

I know I have in the past, but I haven't gotten a reminder in at least a couple years.

My renew date is Jan. 3rd or something like that, so I always remember when the new year comes so goes money for another year of Pearl Jam goodness!
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    I didn't get a reminder...but I'll never forget my month. A valentines gift to ME from ME!!! :D
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    I didn't get a reminder...but I'll never forget my month. A valentines gift to ME from ME!!! :D
    best gift ever
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    I did indeed get a reminder, and it was before I "expired"!

I bought two years for myself and 1 more year for my son... now I hope to reap at least some chance at 10c tix. So far i have been shut out. Sure, a few of the shows were ultra hard to get like the Vic, but I still had to use ticketbastard for Denver, Honolulu, and to see Ed in LA. Only Denver put me in the nosebleeds.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06