Options

***Ryman Ticketmaster***

mysameoldfriendmysameoldfriend Tennessee Posts: 227
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Just got my tickets....a seat way in the back is better than no seat at all!

MF-3 Row z

Happy Saturday!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Damn, how did you get so lucky? I went through all the screen in 20 secs. and only ended up with balcony 16 row x, and i just released because I'll just scalp better tickets
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    mnpjgrrlmnpjgrrl Posts: 38
    I got mf-1 row p! I about crapped my pants! According to the seating chart, that's row 14 (there's no row a or b in that section)!!!!! But... I think I only got that lucky cuz I bought a single. Hopefully I'll be sitting amongst other 10cers!
  • Options
    Well the first roll of the dice it said none available and I started to panic, then I hit try again and there they were.

Honestly the seats aren't bad, I saw O.A.R. from almost the identical spot a few years ago.
  • Options
    Well the first roll of the dice it said none available and I started to panic, then I hit try again and there they were.

Honestly the seats aren't bad, I saw O.A.R. from almost the identical spot a few years ago.

I kept hitting refresh too for about 10 mins and got nothing but the cold metal shaft of currently there are no tickets available.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Sorry, brother. Good luck finding tix somehow...

I think that was about a seven minute sell-out!
  • Options
    Sorry, brother. Good luck finding tix somehow...

I think that was about a seven minute sell-out!

Seven minutes?? I would say maybe 2 mins
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    just checked--singles still available on floor...........
  • Options
    apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    I got 2 tickets through the TM website!! Had to buy singles, but the wife and I are close by in the Balcony - Section 16 - Row 1 and 3. Tried to buy a pair right when they went on sale, but they were gone ... but luckily singles were still available. They had singles available for about 15 minutes before they appeared to sell out. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • Options
    SCORE!!!!

MF-8, row S, seat 5...not the best BUT IM IN THE BUILDING!!!!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    I don't know why you think it's sold out. i just went back there and it is still available to buy.. maybe i missed something.
  • Options
    I don't know why you think it's sold out. i just went back there and it is still available to buy.. maybe i missed something.

Well I gotta buy 2 tickets, one for me and one for the misses, so if I can't get a pair then to me it's sold out.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Nats310Nats310 Posts: 38
    Well, after about 10 minutes of refresh-refresh-refresh, got a MF seat! I was going to bring my best friend, but as pairs seemed impossible, and she's not a hard-core (or any core) PJ/EV fan, I went ahead and got the single. This is going to be so great. . .
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    edited April 2009
    Unbelievable... We have 3 guys that want to go. Got on right at 11 est. (10 central) We had two people trying to get two tickets each. He totally got shut out. My first attept failed and the second attempt I scored 2 MF-3 Row S. Looks like a good spot. I was able to get back on and score a single for the other guy. Very exited. Venue looks fantastic. Just not looking forward to the 6 hour drive from Ohio.
    Post edited by yooperpj on
  • Options
    I have religiously refreshed ebay and craiglists to see ppl add tickets, and two sets of tickets sold on ebay for row z, last row on the floor for 265 dollars, geez, i'm either gonna have to wait this one out til the very end and find somebody who can't go tickets or bite the bullet and give my first born for a pair on the floor.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Nats310 wrote:
    Well, after about 10 minutes of refresh-refresh-refresh, got a MF seat! I was going to bring my best friend, but as pairs seemed impossible, and she's not a hard-core (or any core) PJ/EV fan, I went ahead and got the single. This is going to be so great. . .

Congrats! Where on the floor is your seat?

Too bad for your friend though...
  • Options
    Nats310Nats310 Posts: 38
    Nats310 wrote:

Congrats! Where on the floor is your seat?

Too bad for your friend though...

It's MF-5, Row W. Of course, I would have happily enjoyed the show from the bathroom, or sitting on someone's lap, so I'm excited.
  • Options
    Nats310 wrote:

It's MF-5, Row W. Of course, I would have happily enjoyed the show from the bathroom, or sitting on someone's lap, so I'm excited.

I heard that!

It seems odd to me that they decided to have Memphis as the site of a rollover show and not Nashville. They had to know how high demand would be for the Ryman.
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i've been refreshing for an hour and NOTHING! i freakin' live here and he's finally coming to Nashville and i get nothing!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    I finally got a ticket about 20 mins ago. I actually had one that I wanted twice, but I got a freeze/error from TM, grrrrrrrrrrr. Oh well finally got one thats not obstructed/limited view though.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    anybody wanna sell a ticket to me? i swear i'm honest and not obnoxious. :D i just can't get a ticket through Ticket Nazis...er Master :cry:
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    KO111KO111 Posts: 94
    I just pulled up a single ticket Row C Balcony. I'm gonna let it go if anybody needs it.
  • Options
    That was one of the quickest sellouts I've seen at the Ryman. I was on a refresh loop when tix went live and I couldn't get even get a pair in the balcony. We ended up with two in row Z on the floor, but I'm just happy to be in the building. I've never seen Ed live, and I last saw Pearl Jam in '93. I'm pretty excited to say the least.