Options

seating for ev shows

givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
edited April 2009 in The Porch
is your seating arraignments for shows like pj shows through ten club you will know where you sit when u pick up at show
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    jw185687 wrote:
    is your seating arraignments for shows like pj shows through ten club you will know where you sit when u pick up at show
    im not sure...

is the 10club actually mailing out the tickets this time???

or is it.....you will find out where you are sitting when you pick up your tickets at the venue??????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    You find out where you're sitting when you pick them up at the venue.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    rawpixels wrote:
    i figured since they changed the ticket system........

they may actually spend the $0.42 and mail me out my ticket........hehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    rawpixels wrote:

they may actually spend the $0.42 and mail me out my ticket........hehehehehehehe
    It's such a non-issue to go pick up your tickets a couple of minutes before the show - I don't really think they have any reason to change it from ticket pickup to ticket delivery.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    benjs wrote:
    rawpixels wrote:

It's such a non-issue to go pick up your tickets a couple of minutes before the show - I don't really think they have any reason to change it from ticket pickup to ticket delivery.

tell that to the hundred or so 10C members who missed two or three songs the first night at the Gorge.....

that said, picking up tickets is usually a uneventful endeavour...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
    i just want to make sure everythings straight when i go cause im driving from ill to go. i guess i just worry to much
  • Options
    It's such a non-issue to go pick up your tickets a couple of minutes before the show - I don't really think they have any reason to change it from ticket pickup to ticket delivery.[/quote]

Be careful though. At the Montreal show last year, I arrived about halfway into Liam's set and they were pulling the gate to the ticket window closed. I just made it in to pick up my tickets. Not sure what would have happened if I was 3 minutes later.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

Be careful though. At the Montreal show last year, I arrived about halfway into Liam's set and they were pulling the gate to the ticket window closed. I just made it in to pick up my tickets. Not sure what would have happened if I was 3 minutes later.[/quote]
    Wow. That surprises me. But that's what you get for skipping half of Liam's set! :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Liam was awesome, but it was my 3rd show and I decided to get beers outside the venue to save money.
  • Options
    TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    It says that the seats for Ten Club tickets are chosen at random. This is my fiorst time getting tickets this way. How are the seats? Close or far away? Are all Ten Clun members together?
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    TUTMAN08 wrote:
    It says that the seats for Ten Club tickets are chosen at random. This is my fiorst time getting tickets this way. How are the seats? Close or far away? Are all Ten Clun members together?
    Based on what people were getting from the public sales today, I'm pretty confident that 10c secured the first several rows of each venue (more or less, depending on total capacity). We will be assigned to those seats at random (meaning, doesn't matter what your 10c number is, you could end up 1st, 5th, 12th, etc). I'd also say for the most part, 10c will be confined to specific sections/rows.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    earwenearwen Posts: 6
    I am curious too about the seating at Eddie's show as these are my first tickets from 10C and I am so pleased. To know past history of whats been given before is most helpful.

ITS EVOLUTION BABY!