Options

Ticketmaster SUCCESS !!

CalumCalum Posts: 635
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I got a pair for Balitmore on 15th June. Balcony row Q. not the greatest but I am so thrilled!
London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,795
    have a great time at the show..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    I got in for Sunday...Orch row V!!!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    My friend just pulled Orchestra at 11 minutes past the hour. :D Keep trying!
  • Options
    ticketmaster is a fucking joke. all the tickets were gone in like a minute and i was there right on time and all they had were balcony. i was just trying to see how hard it would be. i'm trying tomorrow for the philly show and it looks like it is going to be impossible if you don't move quick and precisely.
  • Options
    rberko1rberko1 Posts: 75
    I got two tickets at Tier Level, Row A for the Monday Baltimore show. I'm feeling lucky and relieved--I wasn't able to score tickets to see Eddie last summer, and I HAD tickets for Pearl Jam in DC last year that I had to unload at the last minute. Very happy to be attending this show!!!
    09.24.96 - Columbia, MD / 09.18.98 - Columbia, MD / 09.04.00 - Columbia, MD / 07.01.03 - Bristow, VA / 05.30.06 - Washington, DC / 06.15.09 - Baltimore, MD (Ed solo) / 10.27.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.09.10 - Baltimore, MD (Brad) / 10.27.13 - Baltimore, MD / 04.29.16 - Philadelphia, PA / 08.07.16 - Boston, MA / 11.04.16 - Upper Darby, PA (Temple of the Dog) / 04.07.17 - Brooklyn, NY (Hall of Fame) / 09.04.18 - Boston, MA / 03.28.20 - Baltimore, MD / 09.18.21 - Asbury Park, NJ / 05.09.22 - Glendale, AZ / 09.14.22 - Camden, NJ / 09.04.24 - New York, NY / 09.07.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.09.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.12.24 - Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    So what'd they cost? I heard that if you try to buy a ticket from TM, they send a rep to your house and he kicks you in the balls. Is that true?
  • Options
    Also in for Sunday. Row X of the balcony, but it took 10 minutes of trying after getting messages that no tickets were left before those came up, so I wasn't about to pass them up. Probably the worst seats in the house if there is such a thing... lol
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,317
    Singles still available for Baltimore 1 -- keep trying!
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I'm just eagerly awaiting the confirmation for Albany 2 show. I got denied for Philly 6/12, and my bro got denied for Baltimore 6/14. We are both on TM at the same time and NO LUCK today. Ugh!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    scored "tier row c" for sunday in b-more. should be a lovely day.
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    I got both nights in the balcony. I hope I got tickets to the right show. This is on the Lyrics website......

EDDIE VEDDER

Sunday, June 14 at 7:30 pm
    Monday, June 15 at 7:30 pm

Experience the fiery romance and intense intimacy of Argentine tango! Thirty performers on stage; musicians, singers and dancers from Argentina – this show is not to be missed.

Tickets available at the Lyric Box Office, over the phone at 410-547-7328 or 202-397-7328, and online at Ticketmaster.
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    you will have more sucess sometimes just trying for 1 ticket- but they will open more tickets up as the show gets clsoer as well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    it's 10:22 and i just pulled a pair for balcony row L.
    keep trying!!!!!
  • Options
    you will have more sucess sometimes just trying for 1 ticket- but they will open more tickets up as the show gets clsoer as well.

i hope
  • Options
    plenty of tickets available on EBAY.....

geez....

it doesnt take long.......

actually it took about 3 seconds for these to appear on EBAY.........
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    TM said no tickets available at 10:00:28 est. Got a pair after a bunch of refreshes, but jesus...
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    RStein wrote:
    ticketmaster is a fucking joke. all the tickets were gone in like a minute and i was there right on time and all they had were balcony. i was just trying to see how hard it would be. i'm trying tomorrow for the philly show and it looks like it is going to be impossible if you don't move quick and precisely.

the thing with ticketmaster is that you can't give up. keep refreshing and keep trying till you see something you like.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    RStein wrote:

Great now we are whining about pulling tickets. :roll:
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    RStein wrote:

from what i can see....

this guy didnt even plan on buying the fucking tickets....right????

"i was just trying to see how hard it would be"

hehehehehehehehehe

this place cracks me the fuck up..............
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    RStein wrote:

not whining, i kept the tickets for a second. not that big of a deal.
  • Options
    moldmold Posts: 21

geez....

yeah seriously! the prices are hilarious, but i'm sure someone out there will buy them
  • Options
    mold wrote:

geez....

yeah seriously! the prices are hilarious, but i'm sure someone out there will buy them
    i dont think the prices are all that bad....

there isnt going to be any crazy demand for these shows....just my opinion....

$150 isnt bad for a ticket....
    it beats paying $300-$500 for a ticket...............
  • Options
    PhillyPACMGPhillyPACMG Philadelphia, PA Posts: 50
    edited April 2009
    I got a single ticket for the 6/14 show 2 minutes ago!! woohooo!!! Seat location: section ORCH, row X,
    I also got 2 tickets for the 6/15 show at about 10:20!!! section BALC, row P

I really want the tickets for one philly show, but I figured I would get these for safekeeping in case I fail tomorrow!!

Super excited!!!
    Post edited by PhillyPACMG on
    *My whole life-like a picture on a sunny day*
    16 Philly / 14 Memphis / 13 Wrigley & Philly / 12 Atlanta & Philly / 09 Philly Spectrum I II III IV / 08 Camden I & II, MSG II / 07 Chicago Lolla / 06 E. Rutherford & Camden / 05 AC & Philly/ 04 Reading / 03 Philly & Camden / 98 Camden
  • Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    I got a pair of Balcony, Row K tickets to the Monday night show. I had Orch, row Y tickets, but it had an error processing my order; I lucked out in still getting a pair of tickets! Plus, my fiancee will probably enjoy balcony more! :)

I'm still getting shut out on night 1, but that's OK. I'm just thrilled that I get to see EV again this year!
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    thrakerthraker Posts: 61
    So what'd they cost? I heard that if you try to buy a ticket from TM, they send a rep to your house and he kicks you in the balls. Is that true?

They did, and then he gave me a bill for travel expenses, a $25 convenience fee, and a $2 facility charge. Steep, but definitely worth a kick to the genitalia from big buisness.
  • Options
    thraker wrote:

They did, and then he gave me a bill for travel expenses, a $25 convenience fee, and a $2 facility charge. Steep, but definitely worth a kick to the genitalia from big buisness.

So basically about a whopping $10 over what it cost to buy from the 10c?
  • Options
    Dress Circle (Whatever that means) Row A. After not getting the lottery I believe this will make up for it. Pumped beyond all belief. Good luck to everyone else.
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    keep trying i just pulled orch row Y just to see if any were left!!!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,317
    thraker wrote:

These came to $193 a pair. What was 10-C? $170?

Anyway, I'm not sure what point you're making. 10-C can't put on a full tour without Ticketmaster, from whom they have to buy these tickets. Good for them for not gauging us for the extra $23 or so, right?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

These came to $193 a pair. What was 10-C? $170?

Anyway, I'm not sure what point you're making. 10-C can't put on a full tour without Ticketmaster, from whom they have to buy these tickets. Good for them for not gauging us for the extra $23 or so, right?

Sure, more power to them. I just find it absurd how much I hear people around here whine about TM being SOOOO expensive when really, it's not that bad. And the icing is that this comes from people that think nothing of hearing about a show, booking a $300 flight, a 3-star hotel, and staying a full weekend to see the band in a city across the country. But TM is somehow breaking their bank?