Some people dont realize how lucky they are

2»

Comments

• ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    well since you did not end your statement with "hehehehehehehhehehe"..............i intended it as a joke.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • I hope they play your area soon! I remember being 16 and dying to see PJ ... was a long time ago, but i remember :) actually, i think i saw my first pj show at that age now that I think of it... but yeah, waiting is not a fun feeling, but man that first show?! i can't wait to read your post/fanview the next day :):lol: i hope you get multiple tour dates soon :)
  • RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    allstar340 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Maybe that's what we need... yes... start a collection of funds to pay for PJ Kidd to see a show!
    haha oh yah.
    i got 84 bucks saved up so far if they ever play seattle I'll be able to afford it.
    pleasse eddie? you know seattle wants a show
    is $84 enough for a ticket nowadays? :?

I mean I'm your age and I have $286 saved up so far for the next time Pearl Jam tours east coast 8-) I worked my ass off and lost sleep balancing high school and my job.....but whatever I got a 2120 on my SAT so I think I'm doin good for now :P

And save up for full band, not just Eddie you'll get more for your money. ;)
    Totally not trying to be an ass, but did they change the way they score the SAT's??

When I took them, each section (2) was worth 800 points with a max total of 1600...

Are you some kind of super genuis?!?
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Im geting pissed off at people complaining about getting shut out, obviously its frustrating but...

BE THANKFUL EDDIE IS PLAYING NEAR YOU!

He never plays here. You guys can try ticketmaster or other 10c members if you really want to go you can :evil: Im stuck here in stupid seattle i'd give anything to see a show so you guys who live near where hes playing just go to ticketmaster and get tix they will be fine seats your in the venue right?

absolutely.
    taking it a step further and looking at the 'bigger picture'.....we ALL to some degree take for granted how fortunate we are, period. i would say that for most of us, we have a roof over our heads, food on our tables, sitting here typing on a computer....pretty......damn....fortunate. life is a gift. the luxury of concerts is just icing on the cake.

that said, i imagine some pj lovin' will be coming seattle's way soon, i can't imagine otherwise. hang tight! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    Totally not trying to be an ass, but did they change the way they score the SAT's??

When I took them, each section (2) was worth 800 points with a max total of 1600...

I was wondering the same thing! of course, high school was quite a while ago...
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 855

There are 3 sections now, 800 points each. Not sure what the third section is about though.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    yea i agree
  • allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 798

There are 3 sections now, 800 points each. Not sure what the third section is about though.
    Now there's an essay and writing section, along with the Critical Reading and Math, all worth 800 points (so total 2400) :ugeek:
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK.
    09 -Spectrum II,III,IV.
    10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo)
    12- Made in America Festival
    13- Oakland
    14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II
    17- eV Ohana
    18- Seattle I, II
    21- SHN
    22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden 

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,791
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Im geting pissed off at people complaining about getting shut out, obviously its frustrating but...

He never plays here. You guys can try ticketmaster or other 10c members if you really want to go you can :evil: Im stuck here in stupid seattle i'd give anything to see a show so you guys who live near where hes playing just go to ticketmaster and get tix they will be fine seats your in the venue right?
    hey kidd.....

i have..............

touring band 2000-VHS
    single video theory-DVD
    madison square garden-DVD

that i am hoping to get into the mail to you this weekend......

if i can ever find disc 2 to the madison square garden dvd.........hehehehehehehe

*scratches head and keeps looking*

i also have 4 christmas singles that are yours(if you want them)
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • moldmold Posts: 21
    PJ_kidd wrote:

people should be grateful either way, but i'm traveling to see him like many other people do
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    PJ_kidd wrote:

hey kidd.....

i have..............

touring band 2000-VHS
    single video theory-DVD
    madison square garden-DVD

that i am hoping to get into the mail to you this weekend......

if i can ever find disc 2 to the madison square garden dvd.........hehehehehehehe

*scratches head and keeps looking*

i also have 4 christmas singles that are yours(if you want them)

Sweet
    thanks. what year are the singles? my parents already have the 95 single
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009