Options

Official Maui - 6/29 Castle Theater show

2»

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    demetrios wrote:
    I spoke with the MACC just now. They said that they will only have around 200-300 seats available for purchase on Saturday. They will also not be offering presale to MACC members due to the limited number. All seats will be sold on Saturday morning.

You spoke to MACC? :shock:

The band M.A.C.C. is made up of Mike McCready (guitarist from Pearl Jam), Jeff Ament (bassist from Pearl Jam), Matt Cameron (drummer for Soundgarden and later for Pearl Jam), and Chris Cornell (singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave). The cover of "Hey Baby (Land of the New Rising Sun)" is their only known recording.

You almost got me peeing in my pants there for a second D!!! my mind was going "Whaa? someone spoke to the venue and Mike's gonna be there?! And chris Cornell?!"
    I'm so not focused, I'm shocked I managed to get tix...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I spoke with the MACC just now. They said that they will only have around 200-300 seats available for purchase on Saturday. They will also not be offering presale to MACC members due to the limited number. All seats will be sold on Saturday morning.

You spoke to MACC? :shock:

The band M.A.C.C. is made up of Mike McCready (guitarist from Pearl Jam), Jeff Ament (bassist from Pearl Jam), Matt Cameron (drummer for Soundgarden and later for Pearl Jam), and Chris Cornell (singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave). The cover of "Hey Baby (Land of the New Rising Sun)" is their only known recording.

Hehehe :lol::lol: Good one D! I didn't think of that. :D