Options

Am I Allowed to Sell Extra TC Tix at Face Value?

Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
edited April 2009 in The Porch
In the TC email and says you can't sell TC tickets, but what if you have an extra ticket. Are you allowed to sell it for face? Common sense I say you can, but I'd hate to do it then have my TC # taken away.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    yes, you can sell it, and yes, i will buy it
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Red Lukin wrote:
    In the TC email and says you can't sell TC tickets, but what if you have an extra ticket. Are you allowed to sell it for face? Common sense I say you can, but I'd hate to do it then have my TC # taken away.

Thoughts?

I've had others sell me their extra full pair of TC tickets... I'd say you're in the clear, but this is my opinion. Plus, when I buy a pair of tickets, I sell my extra at face to my friend who accompanies me to the show, so your situation would be no different. :)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    SS28085SS28085 Posts: 43
    my understanding is you can. but if the person you sell it to turns around and scalps it you are responsible. so make sure it is a trusted friend/true fan.
    Champagne breakfast for everyone!
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 719
    Because we can only buy TC tickets in pairs, if you're a person like me who needs to partner up with someone, yeah, you can sell it, but only at face value to a person who obviously wants to go to the show. I wouldn't sell my TC ticket to just anyone. In the past few tours, I have partnered up with someone here from the community.

Just use common sense and sell your TC extra ticket to a fellow board member at face value.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Red Lukin wrote:

Thoughts?
    What did you get tickets for?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:

haha, you dont even know which show i may have an extra for...actually it may end up being an extra pair, so if im allowed of course ill sell it to someone on here who lucked out...thats assuming none of my friends ant it.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Thoughts?
    What did you get tickets for?

Nothing confirmed yet...just going by what's still in my order history
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Red Lukin wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:

haha, you dont even know which show i may have an extra for...actually it may end up being an extra pair, so if im allowed of course ill sell it to someone on here who lucked out...thats assuming none of my friends ant it.
    No you are not. For even suggseting such a thing you MUST forfiet your tix. To ME.

Now which show am I going to? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    It is your moral obligation to