Options

Possible news?

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited April 2009 in The Porch
So Fuel radio here in Calgary just said that Cameron Crowe was going out on the road with PJ( I guess for filming but someone asked me a question during that part :evil: )for a small US tour and possible Central American dates as well. I just heard it so I am not sure of anymore than that.

I searched for this and didn't see it so please no flaming if this is a repeat post :mrgreen: as I had to be quick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    So Fuel radio here in Calgary just said that Cameron Crowe was going out on the road with PJ( I guess for filming but someone asked me a question during that part :evil: )for a small US tour and possible Central American dates as well. I just heard it so I am not sure of anymore than that.

I searched for this and didn't see it so please no flaming if this is a repeat post :mrgreen: as I had to be quick
    It was mentioned in the Billboard article, and I believe previously by Mike in his radio interview, that Crowe would be making some sort of PJ movie but there was nothing more than that. If it's directly tied to an actual tour (small or not) that is something new! Very exciting!!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    edited April 2009
    i don't flame, perhaps because i'm not one of the 'elite' posters on this board.
    but here's a link to the b-board article in case you haven't read it yet:
    http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/pea ... 1625.story
    Post edited by gusturtle on
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878

good to see you! Let's go to Central America together for a little PJ vaca!
  • Options

good to see you! Let's go to Central America together for a little PJ vaca!

We can take the bambino ;) I hope you are well, chica.

Maybe I missed the Billboard article? :oops: anyway
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    i'm excited to see what Crowe & the band have in mind for this movie!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com