Already had a good cry.
    Why cry? No one knows anything yet.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    Already had a good cry.
    Why cry? No one knows anything yet.

Fear and Doom from watching too much Invader Zim, LOL! I truly hope it works out for all of us.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    You think so? I didn't think we'd hear anything until after noon their time... but I'm just guessing... and going crazy back and forth between my email and the board!!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    i get the feeling it will be overnight tonight. an intern presses send at 2am or something.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    ComeToTX wrote:
    i get the feeling it will be overnight tonight. an intern presses send at 2am or something.

"dont point your gun at him... he's an intern!"
    -steve zissou
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    without exaggerating post how many times you checked your online bank account and or email in last 48 hours specifically to see if your funds were charged, released etc: (this should be fun)
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    ComeToTX wrote:

"dont point your gun at him... he's an intern!"
    -steve zissou

"hook this up and make me a latte!"
  • Options
    emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    Oh my, I'd say I've checked my bank account only three or four times b/c I read that it didn't matter if funds were realeased or not. I checked my email at least 20 times and the board about the same. Needless to say I didn't get much accomplished yesterday.
  • Options
    mf194132mf194132 Posts: 2
    touringfan wrote:
    without exaggerating post how many times you checked your online bank account and or email in last 48 hours specifically to see if your funds were charged, released etc: (this should be fun)
    4 for bank account.....at least a dozen times checking my email
  • Options
    Ms. GMs. G Posts: 16
    touringfan wrote:

Without exaggerating I can't count.... the iPhone is my undoing because it keeps me from ever unplugging. I check the screen constantly to see if I have any pending e-mail. Then, I go into my e-mail just to be sure. THEN, I sign into my bank account to see if I've been charged. All the while, I have complete access to personal e-mail/internet at work.... I never realized until now that I have OCD.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    Ms. G wrote:
    touringfan wrote:

Without exaggerating I can't count.... the iPhone is my undoing because it keeps me from ever unplugging. I check the screen constantly to see if I have any pending e-mail. Then, I go into my e-mail just to be sure. THEN, I sign into my bank account to see if I've been charged. All the while, I have complete access to personal e-mail/internet at work.... I never realized until now that I have OCD.

i check my mail on my iphone at least every hour anyway so the last few days it's been every 30 minutes.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Still no news from the Ten Club...I'm trying to stay positive but I can't help but worry. :(

I too have been very unproductive at work. I keep checking my e-mail and this message board. I hope we find out today.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Still no news from the Ten Club...I'm trying to stay positive but I can't help but worry. :(

I too have been very unproductive at work. I keep checking my e-mail and this message board. I hope we find out today.
    I would bet my life that a lot of people on here will get tickets and post immediately.

So I would definitely not worry at all until you start seeing those... then everyone else can worry together until the axe is dropped on our ticket dreams. :?
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Well I just checked my goods account and the Albany show I purchased is now gone. What do you think that means??? I guess I am out. The Atlanta roll over I put in for is still there. :(
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    jecica wrote:
    Well I just checked my goods account and the Albany show I purchased is now gone. What do you think that means??? I guess I am out. The Atlanta roll over I put in for is still there. :(

Don't panic just yet...mine are still in the goods section. Hopefully this is a good sign. :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    TS96221TS96221 Posts: 45
    jecica wrote:

Don't panic just yet...mine are still in the goods section. Hopefully this is a good sign. :)

mine too, still shows I paid the amount on 4/8.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    edited April 2009
    jecica wrote:
    Mine is gone too. :( :(
    Post edited by Jeanwah on
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 719
    ouch. :cry:

mine is still there. for now. :|
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,314
    Anybody else have shows other than Albany disappear from their profile? If not, maybe they're working on the Albany lottery as we speak?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Now I get scared to look in my profile! Maybe they are in there working on getting it all settled before the email comes out?

Shoot me.
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    my albany is still there
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    I am in da same boat as you whitepants...havent seen em since 06 and have 2 back up buddies...:) they are both in for Albany and I am in for Philly

Didn't see EV last summer -I got shut out here, But a really nice 10cer sold me her extra tickets for PJ in DC last summer so I was really lucky that I got to see the band. I just was hoping it was good Karma for me since he's laying( ha ,ha Freudian typo or wish), meant playing on my 50th birthday within 200 miles. Guess maybe I just got bit in the arse this time, LOL. Already had a good cry. Ticketbastard seems like a long shot since those damn groups buy up whole sets and charge scalper charges which I refuse to pay. Good luck to you and your friends. It sounds like you're covered for at least one show. Enjoy and raise a glass for me.

In the grand scheme of things, is this really worth crying over? (unless you are menopausal which is very possible). It is literally a guy on stage with a guitar and a kick drum in a Corona box. GREAT show but really not worth crying over. They also haven't sent any rejections yet so you are being a bit over-dramatic. On top of that, you still have a shot at Ticketmaster tickets this weekend. You saw him last summer in DC. Do you really think he is going to have a huge repertoire of different songs this time around? Maybe if you don't get tickets it will allow someone who has never seen him the chance to see him.

get a grip on reality people. It's not the end of the world if you don't get tickets and just like last time, there will be tickets available outside the venue day of.
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing...Has any other shows besides Albany vanished from the goods section??
  • Options
    Looks like I'm out too. They just pulled the Albany show out of my goods section profile. :cry:
  • Options
    My 6/8 show is gone also:( The rollover show is still there but I don't think this is looking good. :(
  • Options
    My rollover show is gone too!! This is turning out to be a sad day...
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    I am in da same boat as you whitepants...havent seen em since 06 and have 2 back up buddies...:) they are both in for Albany and I am in for Philly

Didn't see EV last summer -I got shut out here, But a really nice 10cer sold me her extra tickets for PJ in DC last summer so I was really lucky that I got to see the band. I just was hoping it was good Karma for me since he's laying( ha ,ha Freudian typo or wish), meant playing on my 50th birthday within 200 miles. Guess maybe I just got bit in the arse this time, LOL. Already had a good cry. Ticketbastard seems like a long shot since those damn groups buy up whole sets and charge scalper charges which I refuse to pay. Good luck to you and your friends. It sounds like you're covered for at least one show. Enjoy and raise a glass for me.

In the grand scheme of things, is this really worth crying over? (unless you are menopausal which is very possible). It is literally a guy on stage with a guitar and a kick drum in a Corona box. GREAT show but really not worth crying over. They also haven't sent any rejections yet so you are being a bit over-dramatic. On top of that, you still have a shot at Ticketmaster tickets this weekend. You saw him last summer in DC. Do you really think he is going to have a huge repertoire of different songs this time around? Maybe if you don't get tickets it will allow someone who has never seen him the chance to see him.

get a grip on reality people. It's not the end of the world if you don't get tickets and just like last time, there will be tickets available outside the venue day of.

In answer to your snarky little remarks, first of all I am recovering from a complete hysterectomy I had last month due to tumors but that has nothing to do with my comment or sentiment . Secondly, from the tone of the several notes I've posted before here, I think most people were able to tell I was not "literally crying" but simply saddened at the prospect of not geting to the show. Third, I DID NOT see EV solo last year in DC - I was unable to get tickets either here or on Ticketbastard. However, I did see Pearl Jam and it was great! Fourth, I do think EV solo and the band are two very different shows and I really like ITW. Lastly, I was having fun posting here and wishing the people I was replying to, as well as the other folks good luck at their prospects of getting tix to the shows they wanted, so I don't get WTF you get the overly dramatic crap. It is not the end of the world to me and I never stated that it was. So please, don't choke on this just get off of my cloud.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.