Options

my funds have been released :*(

soonerdeadsoonerdead Posts: 117
edited April 2009 in The Porch
i've seen a couple of threads where they say not to freak out, but as of 7 PST today my funds were still in the pre authorize stage since i signed up for tix. just looked (1015 CST) and they are no longer in the pre auth stage and have been released back to my account. hope to get an email soon telling me either i got them or i didn't.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Good luck
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Might be your bank will only hold the funds for a certain amount of time.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Don't worry that's normal, believe me once you give the authorization they can take out the money even when the money is still there.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    check your tenclub order history, i wouldn't lose hope until the dates are out of your order history
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    soonerdead wrote:
    i've seen a couple of threads where they say not to freak out, but as of 7 PST today my funds were still in the pre authorize stage since i signed up for tix. just looked (1015 CST) and they are no longer in the pre auth stage and have been released back to my account. hope to get an email soon telling me either i got them or i didn't.
    Make sure that amount stays til you get an amail either way. Wouldn't want to get caught short.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    KL288009KL288009 Posts: 24
    Mine, too. So depressing. :(
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    mine still pending... i'm sure it's a bank specific situation
    i like sound...
  • Options
    I pre-ordered Atlanta on Friday 04/10. My bank had it pending all weekend and took it off today. But I just checked and the authorization is back on. Hmmm... wonder it that means anything.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Weird. Mine dropped off this morning as well and was still there last night. I thought credit cards held until a charge was made with no time limit. Maybe there's still hope! :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    vedderfan02vedderfan02 Posts: 186
    yeah i had the funds on hold for both atlanta shows and now i just checked and its not on hold anymore. i hope to get an email soon telling me yes or no. my order history still shows that i bought both shows but of course that doesn't mean anything yet, but lets hope it does
    2003: Nashville, Lexington, St.Louis
    2004: St. Louis
    2006: Cincinnati
    2008: Columbia, VA Beach
    2009: Chicago x2, Atlanta (EV) x2
    2010: St. Louis, Noblesville
    2011: St.Louis (EV), Alpine Valley x2
    2012: Pensacola, Atlanta, Memphis (EV)
    2013: Chicago, OKC
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Lexington, chicago x2
  • Options
    lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
    Mine never even registered with my chase card. So either it will be put on or not.
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    good luck - hope you still get 'em.