Ed's cap on unplugged.

BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 992
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Finally got watch unplugged DVD last week & think i noticed that the cap Ed had on was a White Sox cap? Is that correct & if so i thought he was avid Cubs fan. I am not to big on baseball but i would believe that there is no love lost between the Chicago teams. Can anyone confirm this.
Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    That White Sox cap was given to Ed from Jack McDowell, who was a pitcher for the White Sox.
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 992
    Thanks for confirming that, has the Baseball season just begun in the last week
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Yep, and the Cubs and White Sox both still suck. :)
    NERDS!
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    BALLBOY wrote:

I dunno, the Cubs won last night. You know, thinking about it, I have the two worst teams to be a fan of. The Cubs and the Cleveland Indians. The indians are like 0-3 right now, and yes, it's the beginning of the season, but that still sucks.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    mrshock13 wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:

I dunno, the Cubs won last night. You know, thinking about it, I have the two worst teams to be a fan of. The Cubs and the Cleveland Indians. The indians are like 0-3 right now, and yes, it's the beginning of the season, but that still sucks.

Cry me a river. I'm a Tigers fan and last season they were favored by everyone to go to the World Series and started off 0-7. That was painful. Though they look pretty damn good this season so far!
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Hmm, and what team are you a fan of?
  • i just dont think eddie cared that much about the rivalry then. that hurts too, cuz im a sox fan, and ive had to sit thru that wretched song 3 times
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    mrshock13 wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:

Actually, the Indians are 1-5.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    mattcoz wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:
    Hmm, and what team are you a fan of?

I'm a fan of two teams with a large payroll.

One that either you hate or you love. :)

The other team is 5-2 and just swept the A's
    NERDS!
  • mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    mrshock13 wrote:
    BALLBOY wrote:

Actually, the Indians are 1-5.

Thanks for correcting me. Hadn't looked at the standings for a few days. It's a bit worse to look at now, though...