Options

Pearl Jam in the Chicago Area

Davidle1Davidle1 Posts: 4
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I think we should all convince Pearl Jam to come back to the chicago area or at the very least Alpine valley.

Me and My friend Went to see them every year for quite awhile when they were making the Alpine valley shows...(one time even when it was snowing and I had on a tank top and a t-shirt...lucky for me one of the

follow concert goers had an extra jacket they let me borrow) We even went to the tibetan Freedom concert

when Eddie was singing by himself ..Megadeath was there....Anyway it's been quite some time since they

made there way in the chicago area..(I don't count there Charity ticket show which cost $1,000 a ticket)

I don't think i'll ever pay $1,000 for any show. Anyway you guys need to come back.... :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Davidle1Davidle1 Posts: 4
    Oh and an aside...my membership will be much more beneficial if Pearl Jam actually comes to an area that I can see them in...cough cough...ahem...
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    They do a lot of Chicago shows. Eddie did 2 shows there last year and on their last BIG tour in 2006, they did Chicago twice.

St Louis, it has been since 2003 unless you count the VFC show, then it was 2004. I'd like a local show. I live in IL but am about 20 mins from St Louis.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Did somebody say Alpine Valley? :D