Options

EV Tickets up for sale in goods

13»

Comments

• Options
    OneTooFreeOneTooFree Posts: 265
    Flagg wrote:
    if they're doing this for Eddie's solo tour, i don't see why they wouldn't do this for a regular PJ tour

They won't. PJ shows are much larger with a larger amount of 10C tickets. Remember they didn't even sell out al the 10C tickets to every show last year. No reason for this lottery system for PJ.

they don't sell out all the 10C tix? that's a surprise...

if that's the case then they shouldn't do the lotto for the regular tour
  • Options
    mrs_veddermrs_vedder Posts: 131
    It's unfair that people from overseas can't buy tickets, wtf! :(
  • Options
    SC16205SC16205 Posts: 26
    Mjswan76 wrote:
    wow... seattle passed up AGAIN! Thanks!! :evil:

Dude, at least Eddie knows where Seattle is, he has forgotten about Detroit! :cry:
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Cracks me up "no kamaiina"
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    Blue27Blue27 Posts: 42
    ccjack wrote:
    I selected Jun 8 Albany, NY and got a confirmation, this is my first choice..

I wasn't able to select the Jun 9 "rollover" show after doing so and got the same message everyone else seemed to get.

Well, that is really strange. That shouldn't be the case, I don't think, from what they've said. Someone posted in another thread that they e-mailed Ten Club, and this is the response they got:

"There are 3 rollover shows that you can choose from in addition to your 1 EV show request:
    Jun 9* Albany, NY Palace Theatre
    Jun 21* Memphis, TN Orpheum
    Jun 24* Atlanta, GA Cobb Energy Performing Arts Ctr
    10c"

That means you should be able to request Jun 9 as your second "roll over" choice. Hmmm..... Did you try logging out and then back in again? I read somewhere someone suggesting that. In any case, I don't understand why it wouldn't let you. Since the pre-sale doesn't end for a couple of days, maybe you can call or e-mail them to see what's going on.
    11/6+7/95 SD Sports-9/16/96 SEA Key-7/10/98 SD Cox-7/13+14/98 LA Forum-10/24/00 LA Greek-10/25/00 SD Sports-10/28/00 DEV Glen Helen-6/2+3/03 IRV Meadows-6/5/03 SD Sports-6/6/03 LV MGM-7/8+9/03 NYC MSG-9/1/05 GEO Gorge-7/6/06 LV MGM-7/7/06 SD Cox-7/9+10/06 LA Forum-7/12/06 LA Fonda-7/13/06 SB Bowl-7/12/08 LA Pauley Pav-6/1/09 LA Universal-9+10/30+1+6+7/09 LA Gibson-10/9/09 SD Viejas-11/21/13 SD Viejas-11/23+24/13 LA Sports-11/26/13 OAK Oracle
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    ccjack wrote:
    I selected Jun 8 Albany, NY and got a confirmation, this is my first choice..

I wasn't able to select the Jun 9 "rollover" show after doing so and got the same message everyone else seemed to get.
    I ordered the 9th first and then the 8th and they both went through fine. This was before I read anything about rollovers and just thought you could get tickets.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    No Detroit? fuck it, I went for Memphis, June 20th. Let's see how this plays out. :|
  • Options
    mrs_veddermrs_vedder Posts: 131
    If anyone ends up with a spare tickets, I'll buy it!!! :D Nashville would be great :P
  • Options
    How are we able to purchase at ten club right now when the email said available starting the 10th?

im so lost
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    How are we able to purchase at ten club right now when the email said available starting the 10th?

im so lost

it's a lottery in the purest sense. Just go to the Goods section, select the show you want to be in the lottery for now. Then if you are selected when the lottery ends, your card will be charged and the tickets are yours.
  • Options
    Blue27Blue27 Posts: 42
    krzzzymary wrote:

im so lost

What is happening right now is a presale opportunity. You can "order" a request through the goods section for the show you would like to get tickets to (and a second choice "roll over" only show if you want). This process will continue until April 10th. Then after that date, they will randomly choose who gets tickets from all the requests they received. Those who get tickets will be charged for the purchase. Those who do not will have to get tickets via Ticketmaster during the regular on sale date for the general public which has not been announced yet.
    11/6+7/95 SD Sports-9/16/96 SEA Key-7/10/98 SD Cox-7/13+14/98 LA Forum-10/24/00 LA Greek-10/25/00 SD Sports-10/28/00 DEV Glen Helen-6/2+3/03 IRV Meadows-6/5/03 SD Sports-6/6/03 LV MGM-7/8+9/03 NYC MSG-9/1/05 GEO Gorge-7/6/06 LV MGM-7/7/06 SD Cox-7/9+10/06 LA Forum-7/12/06 LA Fonda-7/13/06 SB Bowl-7/12/08 LA Pauley Pav-6/1/09 LA Universal-9+10/30+1+6+7/09 LA Gibson-10/9/09 SD Viejas-11/21/13 SD Viejas-11/23+24/13 LA Sports-11/26/13 OAK Oracle
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I just got home.... and saw someone getting the Nashville tickets?

I don't see it?

Help please?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind... :) I didn't see the "tickets" link... only saw the "top 10" links.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Blue27 wrote:
    krzzzymary wrote:

im so lost

What is happening right now is a presale opportunity. You can "order" a request through the goods section for the show you would like to get tickets to (and a second choice "roll over" only show if you want). This process will continue until April 10th. Then after that date, they will randomly choose who gets tickets from all the requests they received. Those who get tickets will be charged for the purchase. Those who do not will have to get tickets via Ticketmaster during the regular on sale date for the general public which has not been announced yet.

gracias!
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Blue27 wrote:
    krzzzymary wrote:

im so lost

i really, really like this 'lottery' idea a LOT! :D
    i may or may not participate this go-round, but i think it';s a great idea. EV solo last year is the first/only time i've been shut out of 10c tix......this is a really fair way of going about it i think.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    I think I'm going to sit the presale out. Funds are tight right now and I'd only be looking for a single ticket anyway. I might try getting one during the public on sale if it's after May 1st. If anybody buys a pair for Atlanta and wants to get rid of one PM me.
  • Options
    zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    Lots of bands skip Michigan these days. I think the Palace of Auburn Hills was the only show Springsteen didn't sell out during his last tour. With twenty-two percent unemployment band don't see a lot of extra cash floating around for their concerts.
  • Options
    zappa99 wrote:
    Lots of bands skip Michigan these days. I think the Palace of Auburn Hills was the only show Springsteen didn't sell out during his last tour. With twenty-two percent unemployment band don't see a lot of extra cash floating around for their concerts.

I know, but still. A small intimate Eddie show at the Fox or Filmore would be orgasmic. People from Canada, OH/PA/IN/IL would come and join the fun too.

So, it could have happened.