Options

My dog pissed on a poster of mine just now.

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited April 2009 in The Porch
No I'm not making this up. Ive been going threw my posters and stuff last few days or so. Deciding what to pack up and take with me to Denver later this month. I had my San Diego ccfa 2006 poster standing up in my room on the floor. I left the room to go wash some cloths and came back. Walking in I see the poster and the bottom half of it is wet. Puzzled I pick up the top of it and know right away why it's wet. My dog in nowhere to be seen. Why cause he's hiding under my bed. I say Gizmo and his head pops out under the bed slowly. I just looked at him and laughed. Dam dog thought it was a fire hydrant he was pissing on. lol Anyway the poster is in the trash and Gizmo is sleeping on my bed now. lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    No I'm not making this up. Ive been going threw my posters and stuff last few days or so. Deciding what to pack up and take with me to Denver later this month. I had my San Diego ccfa 2006 poster standing up in my room on the floor. I left the room to go wash some cloths and came back. Walking in I see the poster and the bottom half of it is wet. Puzzled I pick up the top of it and know right away why it's wet. My dog in nowhere to been see. Why cause he's hiding under my bed. I say Gizmo and his head pops out under the bed slowly. I just looked at him and laughed. Dam dog thought it was a fire hydrant he was pissing on. lol Anyway the poster is in the trash and Gizmo is sleeping on my bed now. lol

He was saying (in dog talk) "I'm no art critic, but...."
    Just me
  • Options
    Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    I used to have a Siberian Husky named Marley and one day when I was at work she ate my entire Led Zeppelin box set. She chewed right through the CD's.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    No I'm not making this up. Ive been going threw my posters and stuff last few days or so. Deciding what to pack up and take with me to Denver later this month. I had my San Diego ccfa 2006 poster standing up in my room on the floor. I left the room to go wash some cloths and came back. Walking in I see the poster and the bottom half of it is wet. Puzzled I pick up the top of it and know right away why it's wet. My dog in nowhere to been see. Why cause he's hiding under my bed. I say Gizmo and his head pops out under the bed slowly. I just looked at him and laughed. Dam dog thought it was a fire hydrant he was pissing on. lol Anyway the poster is in the trash and Gizmo is sleeping on my bed now. lol

He was saying (in dog talk) "I'm no art critic, but...."

I know it's not really a big loss but I liked the Ron Burgundy theme to it. I guess Gizmo didn't. LOL
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,829
    dogs will be dogs! :lol:
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    I just looked at him and laughed. Dam dog thought it was a fire hydrant he was pissing on. lol

A big click & treat to you for the way you handled this. Punishing dogs is so WWII. Let this post be the click, and front-row tickets to the show of your choice be the treat!

Melissa
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    thats too bad dude.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    melva02 wrote:
    A big click & treat to you for the way you handled this. Punishing dogs is so WWII. Let this post be the click, and front-row tickets to the show of your choice be the treat!

Melissa

Why thank you, I yell at people if I see them walking a dog and treating it bad.

Front row at Alpine Valley would be wonderful. :)
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    No I'm not making this up. Ive been going threw my posters and stuff last few days or so. Deciding what to pack up and take with me to Denver later this month. I had my San Diego ccfa 2006 poster standing up in my room on the floor. I left the room to go wash some cloths and came back. Walking in I see the poster and the bottom half of it is wet. Puzzled I pick up the top of it and know right away why it's wet. My dog in nowhere to be seen. Why cause he's hiding under my bed. I say Gizmo and his head pops out under the bed slowly. I just looked at him and laughed. Dam dog thought it was a fire hydrant he was pissing on. lol Anyway the poster is in the trash and Gizmo is sleeping on my bed now. lol

my dog's name is Gizmo! She's never peed on a poster though...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I am sorry for your loss but when I read the thread topic I laughed so hard I think maybe I pee'd myself a little.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Patrick, you sure it wasn't Mick? Maybe he Jedi mind tricked your dog into doing it for a little roommate revenge or somethin!?
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    I feel sorry for you, your poster and your dog,...

Is Gizmo a puppy or haven't you teached him dog manners, like DO NOT PEE INSIDE! You don't need to threat your dog bad to teach him to be clean. It's the complete opposite. Now, did you forget to take him out or did the poster smell like girldog-pee?

(I'm a collie/border collie owner)
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    LOL
    sucks about the poster tho.
    Thats an awesome name for a dog btw
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    When I was in college a few years back, this girl stayed over at my place. Not a big deal right? Well, my Alpine '03 poster was sitting out and found out the next day that her drunk-ass knocked over a glass of water onto it. It's not "destroyed" but you can still see the water marks on a section of it!

I was PISSED! Still am a little bit! LOL!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    mca47 wrote:
    When I was in college a few years back, this girl stayed over at my place. Not a big deal right? Well, my Alpine '03 poster was sitting out and found out the next day that her drunk-ass knocked over a glass of water onto it. It's not "destroyed" but you can still see the water marks on a section of it!

I was PISSED! Still am a little bit! LOL!

I'm pissed for you too.......ALPINE VALLEY POSTER. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • Options

take it out of the trash and put it up on Ebay, somebody will buy it for a few bucks. :twisted:
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    just came home & saw that our dog Sam had chewed up my favorite Astros baseball cap. it's ruined. i'm sure that my wife will be happy that the hat is now "retired", but i'm not. ah, well...it's just a hat! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jmk wrote:
    I feel sorry for you, your poster and your dog,...

Is Gizmo a puppy or haven't you teached him dog manners, like DO NOT PEE INSIDE! You don't need to threat your dog bad to teach him to be clean. It's the complete opposite. Now, did you forget to take him out or did the poster smell like girldog-pee?

(I'm a collie/border collie owner)

No need to be sorry its only a poster.

My dog is a shitzu/terrier and is 6 yrs old. He's about 13 lbs and the dog will piss on every tree when I walk him.lol He is a funny dog that has a odd noise. So I just go with it. He never really goes in the house but if he does its in the kitchen. Like I said he has a funny noise and is always smelling everything. He really can't do anything wrong in my eyes. I love him no matter what. :)

dec4058-1.jpg