Options

Ed tickets

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
edited April 2009 in The Porch
On sale in the next day or two. Tweet at the top.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    T h a n k Y O U!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    Why start a new thread for this?
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    AHAHAH IM SO EXCITED!
    ive totally been depressed all day but then when I read that post now im all excited and feel liek a little kid whos drunk too much caffine im so happpppppppy!!!!!I cant wait till tomorrow!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Just to annoy you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Just to annoy you.
    +1
    Shows:
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    If non US & Canada members are locked out of this sale like we were for the last Ed tours, then I will be majorly pissed off!
    I want to see Ed in Hawaii!
  • Options
    so how did tenclub ticket sales work for the last round of ev solo shows? wasn't here then, so i'm just curious.
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    If non US & Canada members are locked out of this sale like we were for the last Ed tours, then I will be majorly pissed off!
    Last time I checked Hawaii is a US state.
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    right and Ozjammers point is being from AUSTRALIA would Exclude them if that was the case.

• Options
    Hey mickey are you going to use your "ears" for the next tour?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    right and Ozjammers point is being from AUSTRALIA would Exclude them if that was the case.
    Oh my bad! I thought you lived in Hawaii or something. ahahah.
    Shows:
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Oh my bad! I thought you lived in Hawaii or something. ahahah.

:lol:
    No worries :)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    mickeyrat wrote:

on sale next week,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    arq wrote:
    Got lucky and saw the tweet right after it had been posted. like the third view or something.

And remember I AM A RAT!!!! So I'm not sure I would share info Prior to an official announcemebt or tweetas the case may be.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Got lucky and saw the tweet right after it had been posted. like the third view or something.

Brother you are quick! :mrgreen:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I think the second round they had lifted the restriction..
    I didn't look in details since I was just coming back from PJ tour, but I'm pretty sure the Europeans I know that went booked in their name..
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    mickeyrat wrote:
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Just to annoy you.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    azwyldcats wrote:
    Just to annoy you.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Like that did you? :mrgreen:

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    So why make a thread about it ? ;p
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    100 Pacer wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

on sale next week,...

excuse me? backing powder? .. next week? :shock:
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    I don't know about you or anyone else but I don't make a habit of searching the stickies for new ones. So when I chanced upon it I thought I would direct people up there. Reason enough for you?

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:
    I don't know about you or anyone else but I don't make a habit of searching the stickies for new ones. So when I chanced upon it I thought I would direct people up there. Reason enough for you?

Well i'm smart and use the 'new posts' button so every few mins i hit that button and it gives me all the new topics. Rather than going through each section time and time again.

Also for me personally ** Tweet tweet tweet ** stands out prettttty clearly.
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

Well i'm smart and use the 'new posts' button so every few mins i hit that button and it gives me all the new topics. Rather than going through each section time and time again.

Also for me personally ** Tweet tweet tweet ** stands out prettttty clearly.
    Usually I'm on a specific forum , not the index and the fact that I'm largely computer illiterate :shock: means I'm doing good to just type some smartass comments. :mrgreen:

• Options
    SC16205SC16205 Posts: 26
    It would be a beautiful thing if he came to Detroit this time.
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I BrisK I wrote:

Hey I didn't notice the new sticky until I saw this thread so point proven?
  • Options
    I really think people should use the 'new posts' button, its so powerful and useful. And before anyone says 'i only view one section' well you clearly just move your eyes down the page at topics that look relevant to you, and anyway its nice to view all sections, i only post in other music and porch but its nice to read other threads and just dont click on them if doesn't look like your section i.e '<INSERT SOME FANCY TECHY GUITAR QUESTION HERE>'

:P
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    I BrisK I wrote:
    I really think people should use the 'new posts' button, its so powerful and useful. And before anyone says 'i only view one section' well you clearly just move your eyes down the page at topics that look relevant to you, and anyway its nice to view all sections, i only post in other music and porch but its nice to read other threads and just dont click on them if doesn't look like your section i.e '<INSERT SOME FANCY TECHY GUITAR QUESTION HERE>'

:P

we also have the option to do it one section at a time...is that OK with you? :? seriously? i never thought i'd read a 'lecture' on the best way to view the board and how it 'should' be done. hahahaha. although really, i am unsurprised. for the record, i usually view by each section, tho i bop around a lot. i DID see the tweet sticky right away, but so feckin' what? dammnnnnnnnnn......

mickey - annoy away!!! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow