Options

Where did this Ed Solor tour rumor come from?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    vedder6 wrote:
    That would be a great gift. I live 5 minutes from the Tower. I never understood why he didn't play there last year. I guess now i know, assuming this is going to happen.
    5 minutes? Nice. I would probably be willing to go see many more shows there if I lived that close. It's such a pain otherwise, given how much Septa sucks. We really wanted to take the train into 30th from Bristol, and then the El into 69th for Ray Lamontagne this past weekend, but the whole stretch of stations from 40th to 69th were closed as of Friday night. GRRR. So we ended up driving. Luckily we didn't have too difficult of a time, but it's not my favorite place to drive through at night. No offense. ;)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    sooo, who's got a couch for me? Need one for Baltimore and one for Philly :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    sooo, who's got a couch for me? Need one for Baltimore and one for Philly :)

junkie!

me... hoping for a weekend show in Nashville, New Orleans or Vegas....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    vedder6vedder6 Posts: 86
    vedder6 wrote:
    That would be a great gift. I live 5 minutes from the Tower. I never understood why he didn't play there last year. I guess now i know, assuming this is going to happen.
    5 minutes? Nice. I would probably be willing to go see many more shows there if I lived that close. It's such a pain otherwise, given how much Septa sucks. We really wanted to take the train into 30th from Bristol, and then the El into 69th for Ray Lamontagne this past weekend, but the whole stretch of stations from 40th to 69th were closed as of Friday night. GRRR. So we ended up driving. Luckily we didn't have too difficult of a time, but it's not my favorite place to drive through at night. No offense. ;)

No offense taken. I live in the suburbs, Havertown Pa. It is only 5-10 mins to the tower from my house, which I agree is a bad neighborhood. I don't go to too many shows anymore since I am married and have a little boy. I just go to all the PJ/Eddie I can go to. I am also going to Springsteen at the Spectrum. The Tower is a great place to see a show though. I really wanted to see Ray Lamontagne but didn't have anyone to go with.
    47 shows and counting.