Options

Alive onesie "I got shit"!?

adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Got email stating there is a alive onesie that says "I got shit" on the bum. :lol:
April fools joke? because it's not in the goods section???? :?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    im sure people have made their own onesies or maybe the long lists of unofficial band apparel might include some onesies
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    adamg5 wrote:
    Got email stating there is a alive onesie that says "I got shit" on the bum. :lol:
    April fools joke? because it's not in the goods section???? :?
    Good catch on checking to see if it is really in Goods. You are right, it's not there. :lol:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    That was the first thing I was looking for after I received the email! But no luck ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I hope they put it in soon. My son is a year and a half and will only fit in onesies for a short time. He's always got shit in his bum. He's like a machine. This onesie would be great.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    I spent at least 15 minutes looking for that thing, :lol:
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    Yeah, I was looking for it too, and I don't even have a kid. :roll:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    Yeah, I was looking for it too, and I don't even have a kid. :roll:

same here haha!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    thats bull shit...
    i have been checking nonstop for this stupid thing. i thought april fools was just on april 1st. they are cheating.
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    yeah, I don't have a kid either, but I really want one!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    I was looking to buy one for my 9 week old son....but not there??? what a tease! :lol:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
    I hope they put it in soon. My son is a year and a half and will only fit in onesies for a short time. He's always got shit in his bum. He's like a machine. This onesie would be great.

:shock: :lol:

can't wait to have kids!
  • Options
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    you can change size & add them in your cart... are they for real then? :?
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    The page looks weird, but they really are in the Goods section. So yeah, go for it!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes :D
    Post edited by adamg5 on
  • Options
    mkeen411mkeen411 Posts: 103
    oh its there, i had a hard time finding it too. its the black onesie with the stickman logo, you can't really see the "i got shit" until you click it to make it larger.
  • Options
    why would you let your kid wear something with profanity on it I mean dont you think that's a little too much
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a little hokey? Cheapens the song a little, no? I'm far from the over-sensitive type, but this is the first thing that has struck me as a little off.
  • Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    why would you let your kid wear something with profanity on it I mean dont you think that's a little too much
    no I don't but that's only because it's a PJ thing and its on his bottom. I will only put it on him during family gatherings anyways. Its not like im going to take him to church dressed in it. My family and friends know how much I love PJ and that's the really only opinions I really care about. That's just the truth, not being a smart butt. :)
  • Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    adamg5 wrote:
    I got one for my first baby coming in May! Yes :D
    congrats on having your first kid
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    loveatree wrote:
    adamg5 wrote:
    Thank you! I can't wait, and listen to PJ with him and tell him their story. I wish they had a lullaby cd. There is a site out there that has metallica, nirvana songs etc in lullaby versions. :P
  • Options
    adamg5 wrote:
    loveatree wrote:
    adamg5 wrote:
    Thank you! I can't wait, and listen to PJ with him and tell him their story. I wish they had a lullaby cd. There is a site out there that has metallica, nirvana songs etc in lullaby versions. :P

I sent rockabyebabymusic.com a email stating that Pearl jam should be there next lullaby CD. Lets start sending emails to show how many PJ fans want it. thank you 8-)
  • Options
    they should do a Christmas onesie and work wishlist into it somehow . Just a thought. I dont have kids but my mom wouldn't be exactly thrilled if I brought the little one over with I got shit on his butt .I know it's not an F bomb but still a little tasteless IMO
  • Options
    TF37199TF37199 Posts: 10
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    :disappointed:
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,945
    edited July 2015

We have a baby due in 5 weeks but my wife has already ruled out this onesie for that very reason.

Give us some alternatives 10c!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    A few years back Tenclub sold onesies too and I still have the black one with the stickman and I got shit in the butt. My oldest daughter is now almost seven.
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    We have the light blue lightning bolt one and the green backspacer one. Both are G rated and appropriate for trips to grandma's house.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore