Options

My mom just told me im too obsessed with Pearl Jam

13»

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    BTW cool website.

thank you.
    now i'm gonna shut up because we've done highjacked this thread.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    BTW cool website.

thank you.
    now i'm gonna shut up because we've done highjacked this thread.
    its my thread, muwahahahhaahhahaha!
    I have a last question.
    Whats it like to be in front row?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    hehehe good point.

front row.........lets see. no quick way to describe it. there's no one word.
    i did write about it thou: http://www.geocities.com/ivykennedy/con ... ONCERT.htm
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    my husband and kids have been telling me that I'm too obsessed for some time now...they'll just have to learn to live with it. Not sure what they're lacing the music with, but i LIKE IT!
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    ok thats cool. Im sure they are good but im more into alternative and rock and folk so not much of a metalhead. Although when I was like 13 I was really into 30 seconds to mars if that counts. I dont know what I was thinking when I was 13.....

Ah, what the hell, I'll admit it, I like 30 Seconds To Mars, and enjoyed them greatly in concert. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    ok thats cool. Im sure they are good but im more into alternative and rock and folk so not much of a metalhead. Although when I was like 13 I was really into 30 seconds to mars if that counts. I dont know what I was thinking when I was 13.....

Ah, what the hell, I'll admit it, I like 30 Seconds To Mars, and enjoyed them greatly in concert. :mrgreen:
    LoL, thats cool. I dont hate them but I used to be obsessed with them and now im not so into them.
    When I was 13 I had tix to go to concerts with th em but I fucked up my knee and couldn't go. i was so let down and thought my life sucked, now im over it. :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    jmurray wrote:
    My wife thinks I'm nuts too. However, 23 y/o son goes to shows with me and 19 y/o daughter puts in vs everytime she gets in the car. Plus, having just turned 45, I'm too old to give a shit what anyone thinks.

You're around my age, and that of the guys. We can't be too old if we're their age now can we? You had your kids a lot younger than I did. My 15 year old daughter's been to 2 PJ shows with me and will come again when they next tour. She keeps nagging me to buy her another PJ t shirt, which is good 'cos she could be nagging me to buy a t shirt from a shit band like Good Charlotte. Much as she likes some of the crappy music coming out nowadays she has still retained her love for PJ, I'm glad to say.
  • Options
    pjamaholic wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    My wife thinks I'm nuts too. However, 23 y/o son goes to shows with me and 19 y/o daughter puts in vs everytime she gets in the car. Plus, having just turned 45, I'm too old to give a shit what anyone thinks.

You're around my age, and that of the guys. We can't be too old if we're their age now can we? You had your kids a lot younger than I did. My 15 year old daughter's been to 2 PJ shows with me and will come again when they next tour. She keeps nagging me to buy her another PJ t shirt, which is good 'cos she could be nagging me to buy a t shirt from a shit band like Good Charlotte. Much as she likes some of the crappy music coming out nowadays she has still retained her love for PJ, I'm glad to say.
    LOL im 16 and aton of kids my age at my school are obsessed with God Charlotte.
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    pjamaholic wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

LOL im 16 and aton of kids my age at my school are obsessed with God Charlotte.

Nothing to do with any of this, but PJ kidd, WTF is going on with your name?? On the forum page it says PJ_kidd made the last post in this thread, but then in the thread it has your name as PJ_kidd121492, and then here now in the quote it says PJ_kidd

Hmmm.....I think you broke the board!
  • Options
    LoL well I changed my name to PJ_kidd earlier today cuz i thot PJ_kid121492 was too long.
    So i guess my older posts stay the same name?
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    LoL well I changed my name to PJ_kidd earlier today cuz i thot PJ_kid121492 was too long.

Nope, this new one has the long name right next to your avatar, but every other reference to your name is the short version.
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

Nope, this new one has the long name right next to your avatar, but every other reference to your name is the short version.
    :?
    this makes no sense...ahhhh!
    Shows:
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Will the real PJ_kidd please stand up, please stand up.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    pjamaholic wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

My 23 y/o and I have been to 4 shows together. He plays the drums and has always been into good music a lot of it older. My daughter is coming around and would love to go to a show this next tour. Much better than some of the crap she was into. Good for us PJ has been around long enough to sort of bridge the gap between us and our kids. Good excuse to go to more shows. No we're not that old I've seen guys much older than me at shows.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    I think this thread should be changed to "Who first told you, you were obsessed with PJ?" For me it's my wife. Yet she still waits in fan club lines and attends concerts with me. She loves them too, she just won't admit it!

that would be my EX wife.. :lol::lol: .....okay to be fair she enjoyed shows and supported my enjoyment of the music.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG