Options

Ten Super Deluxe Edition Signed Pics

Comments

• Options
    should have made it a surprise.

It was a killer surprise to get that email.....and now then Santos just made it seem like Christmas again :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965

It was a killer surprise to get that email.....and now then Santos just made it seem like Christmas again :mrgreen:
    Hit me up with some pics when you get yours ok? I wanna see if your sigs are better than that other guys, maybe the pen was running out of ink.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options

Hit me up with some pics when you get yours ok? I wanna see if your sigs are better than that other guys, maybe the pen was running out of ink.

I will post some pics for you......no problem. I will try and get some close ups of the sigs too.
  • Options
    I will post some pics for you......no problem. I will try and get some close ups of the sigs too.
    sweet thanks. :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735

just saw your box set up on facebook. it's beautiful! :)
    mine's coming in this week. can't wait! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    D: Any chance you can post the pics?
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    jcfranz wrote:

just try and stop him,...

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    s1442988562_301364_4292647.jpg
    s1442988562_301359_5240756.jpg
    s1442988562_301360_7421448.jpg
    s1442988562_301361_5803175.jpg
    s1442988562_301362_1587052.jpg
    s1442988562_301363_8191816.jpg

Here are the pics of my signed SDE. No April Fools joke here. It came a day early too. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    Very nice!!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    Very nice!!

Thanks so much. I can't wait to see D's too! :D
  • Options
    s1442988562_301364_4292647.jpg
    s1442988562_301359_5240756.jpg
    s1442988562_301360_7421448.jpg
    s1442988562_301361_5803175.jpg
    s1442988562_301362_1587052.jpg
    s1442988562_301363_8191816.jpg

Here are the pics of my signed SDE. No April Fools joke here. It came a day early too. :D:D:D
    CONGRATS! thanks for posting pics! :D:D
    I am so fucking jealous.
    Shows:
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Very nice!!

Nice!!!

BTW, where was that avatar taken? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Very nice!!

Nice!!!

BTW, where was that avatar taken? ;)

It was taken at a bar called The Local at a Wishlist PreParty - San Diego at eV II.
    ;)
  • Options
    my ups package is now delayed a day. d'oh! :(
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    jcfranz wrote:

just try and stop him,...

;)

once received, i will be posting pics that the GODS will be drooling over! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    demetrios wrote:

My package has not updated again :-( It said shipping info received but nothing since it was in Seattle....hope it's still coming tomorrow!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

My package has not updated again :-( It said shipping info received but nothing since it was in Seattle....hope it's still coming tomorrow!!!

where do you live? my package just arrived in quebec this morning. i'm just tempted to drive up tonight & pick it up! 8-)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

where do you live? my package just arrived in quebec this morning. i'm just tempted to drive up tonight & pick it up! 8-)

I live in Columbus Ohio...just checked the UPS tracking # and still no more updates than before :-(
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    I am surprised these are not numbered. That way if they show up on ebay, Ten Club can tell who is trying to flip this for a profit and revoke their membership. Just my 2 cents.
    :idea: WHO GIVES A FUCK??? :idea: This is what is wrong with the economy. IDIOTS who don't grasp the concept of Supply and Demand. It is the American way...did you sleep through History and Sociology class??? Here is a quick overview of what you missed- They signed a couple copies...MANY people hoped to get a signed copy...MOST people did not get a signed copy...MANY of those unlucky people have a certain price they would pay for it...so they do...and you are so arrogant to call it flipping??? The set to me has a value of about $200...If I bought one for $140 and could get $600-700 for it, it would be ghost and I would happily go buy another from the band for $140 and have $400+ in the back pocket...Most of us fan club dorks arent rich... For you to say that they should be numbered as a means to revoke membership is fucking absurd... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? We all pay the same membership fees...I have been in the club since 96 and I am constantly scratching my head about all this "HOLIER THAN THOU" BULLSHIT from fellow 10C members??? Do you mean to tell me that if you already had an LP or something signed by the band that you obtained PERSONALLY...and you could sell this to someone for 5 times or more what you paid, that you are so well off to NOT sell it yourself??? Flipping is buying something with the intention to sell it. Being INTELLIGENT is buying one for $140 and trying to get it signed yourself. FUCK!
    I do understand the concept of supply and demand. Obviously most people didn't get a signed copy and ALL of who ordered wanted a signed copy. There are going to be sad or jealous people out there who didn't get a signed copy, which is unfortunate. To claim I am rich and "holier than thou" because I think reselling this box set is wrong. I am currently unemployed and couldn't afford to even buy the box set, let alone get a signed one. Even with next to no money in my account, I don't think I could bring myself to sell this box set.
    If you got one, it is yours to do with what you want. Ten Club is always saying things sold on here are not to be flipped, i.e. posters, scalping Ten Club seats, etc. Maybe that does not apply for these box sets. I still think it is wrong and believe that the people who got them received a true gift from Ten Club and some want to turn around and sell that gift for a few hundred dollars. Is that really going to change anything? But again, it's yours to do with what you want. I just disagree and would rather these gifts go to people who truly want them, but without numbering them there is no way to monitor who does or who does not want the box set.
  • Options
    Demetrious,

Im so glad you got one. You deserve it. I think they know who you are, I dont see any randomness to this at all. Can't wait to see D's pictures. Congrats again.
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Mine was suppose to come today, but came yesterday instead? UPS still had it on the mainland, with no updates or movement from Cali? Then the next thing I knew there was a knock at the door. Glad I was home.
    Hope you guys get it soon!
  • Options
    I just called my husband to see if it showed up....nothing yet :-( I know it will get to me, I just wish is was soon!!
  • Options
    moozeekfanmoozeekfan Posts: 194
    For some reason, the photo is turning itself sideways. *shrug*

Photo-0014.jpg
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023
  • Options
    Those pictures all look incredible. I'm going out of my mind here waiting for mine to arrive. I've been hitting refresh on the tracking page every five seconds in the hope that it will make the plane fly quicker and the truck drive faster! :D
    It just landed in Cologne, Germany about an hour ago. Hopefully it will be on it's way to Ireland soon and I will be able to post some pics tomorrow!
    "I don't need drugs to make my life tragic"
  • Options
    moozeekfan wrote:
    For some reason, the photo is turning itself sideways. *shrug*

Photo-0014.jpg

sexy thang! 8-)
  • Options
    Demetrious,

Im so glad you got one. You deserve it. I think they know who you are, I dont see any randomness to this at all. Can't wait to see D's pictures. Congrats again.

thanks! :)
  • Options
    OK mine finally has arrive in Columbus....it is out for delivery....I have class tonight until 10 but once I get home I'll post photos!!! i can't wait to get home!!!!!!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    OK mine finally has arrive in Columbus....it is out for delivery....I have class tonight until 10 but once I get home I'll post photos!!! i can't wait to get home!!!!!!

mine's out for delivery too! 8-)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

it's stopped along the side of the road for a piss break,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

it's stopped along the side of the road for a piss break,...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haha!