Options

Signatue Live

freealcibiadesfreealcibiades Posts: 365
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys,

I am looking to fill-out the Signature Live section of the gremmie B-Sides Archive.

The idea behind Signature Live is to aggregate the best, cleanest versions of covers Pearl Jam has done. Right now I have great copies of the following:

Hawaii '78
You're True
Let My Love Open the Door
Harvest Moon
Throw Your Arms Around Me
I Got You
Let's See Action

I am looking for more however. So if you have any great sounding, clean copies of Pearl Jam covers (or extreme rarities like You're True) please send them my way so I can share them on gremmie.net.

email is mATgremmieDOTnet
member number: 198,xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to the folks who have already sent stuff in. For the rest of you guys, please take a minute and dig through your hard drives - remember this is all for the Pearl Jam fan community!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Will you also have these available in flac/shn/ape ?

Check out http://www.theskyiscrape.com/website/wikijam/index.php/Category:Pearl_Jam_Songs

If there's a song you need, and it's live & it's on my db.etree.org/demetriosns list; I can help you out man. :)
  • Options
    Actually i noticed you have the eddie vedder solo stuff (satellite, longing to belong) stuff. Can you send it my way?

Also since you seem to be a connoisseur of live material, can you recommend and great versions of covers?