Options

The Ten deluxe edition got five stars in Uncut magazine

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
edited February 2009 in The Porch
There's a small interview with Stone and Jeff in there, too. I saw it in the store tonight. I'll buy it tomorrow, mainly for the John Martyn tribute feature, but I thought I'd give everyone the heads up.

Five stars: nice.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    No online availability?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I can't see anything on the Uncut site. I'll buy it tomorrow and transcribe it if I have to.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    I can't see anything on the Uncut site. I'll buy it tomorrow and transcribe it if I have to.
    COOL!!!! 8-)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14