Options

Sounds of Seattle show

gndcd402_gndcd402_ Posts: 153
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Has anybody checked one of these out? I'll be going to the one in Pittsburgh on Friday and was wondering how these shows are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I went to the one in Cleveland. It's worth seeing for the price of the ticket. I would go again if I had the chance. Youtube some of their videos from the shows.
  • Options
    potsy15 wrote:
    I went to the one in Cleveland. It's worth seeing for the price of the ticket. I would go again if I had the chance. Youtube some of their videos from the shows.
    sweetness :) i checked out ten a while back and they are a spot on cover band. hopefully some other people from the board will be at the altar bar on friday night in pittsburgh!!!
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited September 2009
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    i can't bring myself to go to something like that. guess i'll always be a name brand snob. ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    We plan on being there on Friday. Not real pleased it starts so damn early. been to See the Ten Band a few times before and they always started at 10. Oh well...
    My friend says the only difference between this and a Ten Band show is that they brought in another singer...my guess would be for the Chris Cornell parts of Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog. Its not PJ but the closest we are gonna get right now. :)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06