Round 6 Winner of the Ten Re-Issue Super Deluxe Edition is

13»

Comments

  • strummers wrote:
    Hey, congratulations Selena!! So glad you won!! :D



    Thank you! :D I was so excited last night, but everyone around me just harshed my high :cry: :x Thank god for this place :P A place where people "get it."
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esq. Barber Shop


    <a href="http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/?action=view¤t=769bde32.png" target="_blank"><img src="http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/769bde32.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    Thanks for the banner Hobbleit :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    strummers wrote:
    Hey, congratulations Selena!! So glad you won!! :D



    Thank you! :D I was so excited last night, but everyone around me just harshed my high :cry: :x Thank god for this place :P A place where people "get it."

    Selena, check your 10club status. It's all updated! :D
  • I watched the video, and my name tag clearly was clearly crumpled on the floor, having never been entered into the draw. So, sorry, but we'll have to draw again
    YNWA
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    I watched the video, and my name tag clearly was clearly crumpled on the floor, having never been entered into the draw. So, sorry, but we'll have to draw again

    :shock:

    *watches video game!

    Hey, wait a minute!!! :twisted:
  • I know you try your hardest, demetrios, and you've done a great job, but we all make mistakes sometimes. No big deal, I'll be waiting for news on the redo. Tough break, fifthelement, but we have to be fair about this.



    ;)
    YNWA
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    homer-axe.gif

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • I know you try your hardest, demetrios, and you've done a great job, but we all make mistakes sometimes. No big deal, I'll be waiting for news on the redo. Tough break, fifthelement, but we have to be fair about this.

    ;)


    Grrrrr :x








    :D :D :D :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esq. Barber Shop


    <a href="http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/?action=view¤t=769bde32.png" target="_blank"><img src="http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/769bde32.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    Thanks for the banner Hobbleit :)
  • demetrios wrote:
    strummers wrote:
    Hey, congratulations Selena!! So glad you won!! :D



    Thank you! :D I was so excited last night, but everyone around me just harshed my high :cry: :x Thank god for this place :P A place where people "get it."

    Selena, check your 10club status. It's all updated! :D

    Thanks D. It's there :D :D :D :D snoopy_happy_dance.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esq. Barber Shop


    <a href="http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/?action=view¤t=769bde32.png" target="_blank"><img src="http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/Fifthelement_Vic2UK/769bde32.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    Thanks for the banner Hobbleit :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    edited February 2009
    wishlistdrawing1.jpg

    wishlistdrawing2.jpg

    A Wishlist Foundation Pearl Jam Contest!
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=93270

    Just received a sweet donation of $35 dollars, thank you J! :)

    Total now donated to The Wishlist Foundation is ...

    $600 US!

    :D :D :D
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    excited.jpg
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

    Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    I so want one of those pippy long stock hair bands! :shock:
  • StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    demetrios wrote:
    I so want one of those pippy long stock hair bands! :shock:

    pippi.jpg

    this is the pippy longstock I know, or Pippi Langstrump as we call her :)
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

    Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

  • TravelarTravelar Baltimore, USAPosts: 2,811
    Awww yea..... Good luck peeps!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    A Wishlist Foundation Pearl Jam Contest! :)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=93270

    And the winners are ...

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UPRBGTA


    Grand Prize: The Wishlist Mystery Combo Pack

    crashing88

    2nd & 3rd Prizes: New Super Secret Goodies from Wishlist Foundation

    arq
    ts217777

    4th Prize: Pearl Jam Bonnaroo CD 6/14/08

    StonEd67

    5th & 6th prize: D Style Gifts! ;)

    CoreyLynn
    Vedderman51

    Thank you all for playing, and donating to The Wishlist Foundation! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    D
  • N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 120
    Wish I knew what all of this was. :cry:
  • arqarq Posts: 7,682
    demetrios wrote:
    2nd & 3rd Prizes: New Super Secret Goodies from Wishlist Foundation

    arq

    Have a great weekend!

    D


    WOHOOO!!!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    NH180756 wrote:
    Wish I knew what all of this was. :cry:

    I will hopefully, try though, do thy Vs Re-Issue Super Deluxe Edition contest like this!
    Stay tuned! ;)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    2nd & 3rd Prizes: New Super Secret Goodies from Wishlist Foundation

    arq

    Have a great weekend!

    D


    WOHOOO!!!

    8-)

    I think you're getting a box, that's what my bro said, I think? ;)
  • arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    2nd & 3rd Prizes: New Super Secret Goodies from Wishlist Foundation

    arq

    Have a great weekend!

    D


    WOHOOO!!!


    Congrats Arq! So glad you won! :mrgreen:
  • Demetrios....FB is lonely w/o you! Did you retire WALL-E ? :o
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    funnygirl wrote:
    Demetrios....FB is lonely w/o you! Did you retire WALL-E ? :o

    For the new month, wanted to change thy avatar, but i'm having problems! :(

    I keep getting ...

    * The selected file /tmp/tmp_ZM4Lmc could not be uploaded, because the destination files/members/picture-47711.jpg is not properly configured.
    * Failed to upload the picture image; the members directory doesn't exist or is not writable.

    d'oh!
  • arqarq Posts: 7,682
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    2nd & 3rd Prizes: New Super Secret Goodies from Wishlist Foundation

    arq

    Have a great weekend!

    D


    WOHOOO!!!

    8-)

    I think you're getting a box, that's what my bro said, I think? ;)

    I don't want the box! i want to know the mistery thing!!! ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:
    WOHOOO!!!

    8-)

    I think you're getting a box, that's what my bro said, I think? ;)

    I don't want the box! i want to know the mistery thing!!! ;)

    me too! :D
  • demetrios wrote:
    funnygirl wrote:
    Demetrios....FB is lonely w/o you! Did you retire WALL-E ? :o

    For the new month, wanted to change thy avatar, but i'm having problems! :(

    I keep getting ...

    * The selected file /tmp/tmp_ZM4Lmc could not be uploaded, because the destination files/members/picture-47711.jpg is not properly configured.
    * Failed to upload the picture image; the members directory doesn't exist or is not writable.

    d'oh!

    That happened to me too....it will fix itself...just give it some love... :D
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 33,916
    funnygirl wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    funnygirl wrote:
    Demetrios....FB is lonely w/o you! Did you retire WALL-E ? :o

    For the new month, wanted to change thy avatar, but i'm having problems! :(

    I keep getting ...

    * The selected file /tmp/tmp_ZM4Lmc could not be uploaded, because the destination files/members/picture-47711.jpg is not properly configured.
    * Failed to upload the picture image; the members directory doesn't exist or is not writable.

    d'oh!

    That happened to me too....it will fix itself...just give it some love... :D

    *gives love! :mrgreen:
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.