Options

anybody know or have purchased from TheRedM0squito ?

JJ42005JJ42005 Posts: 119
edited February 2009 in The Porch
I sent him money via paypal for an EV Batman poster over a month ago.. and now.. he has disappeared..

we communicated a few times, he apologized for not sending the poster.. even offered a $5 refund..

but now.. 2 weeks after apologizing and offering the refund.. he has vanished.. he said he was going to send me the tracking number and everthing..

I think its time to take it to paypal and get my money back... I think I got taken..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    i don't know who that it, so i'm a bit hesitant to say the obvious. maybe just give him/her until the end of the week & then contact PayPal. let him know that this is his last chance to send it out before asking for a refund?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    he maybe has issuses logging in like i,ve had,fingers crossed for you though :!:
  • Options
    he maybe has issuses logging in like i,ve had,fingers crossed for you though :!:

maybe so....
    but you traded contact info (email, etc), right?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i don't know who that it, so i'm a bit hesitant to say the obvious. maybe just give him/her until the end of the week & then contact PayPal. let him know that this is his last chance to send it out before asking for a refund?

thanks.. thats kinda what i am doing.. this person hasnt logged onto the board since Feb 10.. so my hopes of ever getting what i paid for seem to be dwindling..

but I will give them a few more days.. I know stuff happens.. but from the time i paid for this to now, is well over a month... and there were other excuses before the 10th..
  • Options
    JJ42005 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

thanks.. thats kinda what i am doing.. this person hasnt logged onto the board since Feb 10.. so my hopes of ever getting what i paid for seem to be dwindling..

but I will give them a few more days.. I know stuff happens.. but from the time i paid for this to now, is well over a month... and there were other excuses before the 10th..

that sucks, man. i hope you get your poster!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

maybe so....

yes.. that is right.. i do have the contact info from paypal.. i have just been trying to contact them on here.. so good point...
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    I had a positive purchase experience with Phil in early November where it took 6 days from payment to receipt of product in excellent condition. As mentioned... check your paypal account for his e-mail address or PM me if you don't have it.
  • Options
    JJ42005 wrote:
    I sent him money via paypal for an EV Batman poster over a month ago.. and now.. he has disappeared..

we communicated a few times, he apologized for not sending the poster.. even offered a $5 refund..

but now.. 2 weeks after apologizing and offering the refund.. he has vanished.. he said he was going to send me the tracking number and everthing..

I think its time to take it to paypal and get my money back... I think I got taken..

I too am waiting patiently. It's been over two weeks since I've paid and I've heard nothing from him. I'm getting antsy.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    JJ42005 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

maybe so....

yes.. that is right.. i do have the contact info from paypal.. i have just been trying to contact them on here.. so good point...

I emailed him on the 12th and still nothing...
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    I had a positive purchase experience with Phil in early November where it took 6 days from payment to receipt of product in excellent condition. As mentioned... check your paypal account for his e-mail address or PM me if you don't have it.

thats good news.. thanks for responding.. I will contact him via the contact info in paypal.. he must have something going on right now..
  • Options
    just FYI.. i finally recieved the poster..

the poster was not in the best of condition.. corners bent.. edges bent...

but at this point.. I will take it as a lesson learned.. he has not responded to my emails and did not follow through with sending me the tracking info or anything he talked about.. he even mentioned a $5 refund for all the trouble over a month ago.. I wont see that..

I have had way better experiences on eBay..
  • Options
    JJ42005 wrote:
    just FYI.. i finally recieved the poster..

the poster was not in the best of condition.. corners bent.. edges bent...

but at this point.. I will take it as a lesson learned.. he has not responded to my emails and did not follow through with sending me the tracking info or anything he talked about.. he even mentioned a $5 refund for all the trouble over a month ago.. I wont see that..

I have had way better experiences on eBay..

glad you got your poster! just so you know (for the future), there's a thread called "I Trust This Seller" on here. also, most people that trade on here have traded more than once & i'm sure the seller would let you know who they've traded with so you can feel better about it. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com