Eddie Santa Barbara show added!!!

jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Check ticketmaster, the tickets go on sale in 50 minutes.

Not a new show, but hopefully some of you can get tickets.
"There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Maybe this show is just on sale at a later date, I thought about that just after we talked...
    Even if that is the case, I'm sure people have forgot about that and will appreciate the heads up!
  • The show was not added it was announced with everything else.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• The show was not added it was announced with everything else.

Oh well, but maybe these are extra tickets than and some 10c people might be able to snag before the scalpers get them.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • jordn6971 wrote:
    Oh well, but maybe these are extra tickets than and some 10c people might be able to snag before the scalpers get them.

I'll put my money on the scalpers.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    well, if jordn didn't call me, I would have forgot about this. I'll be in LA the day after, I might as well try to get tickets for this, even if I can't make it to the show, I can think of at least 10 people on this board that would happily take my tickets at face value(and we'd be screwing the scalpers)

I say if you have enough money to try for tickets, BUY THEM, the way these sales have been going, the more people on here who get tickets, the less we'll see on ebay, I'd be happy to start a thread with people who bought Santa Barbara tickets to hook message pit friends up with.