How many of you sent complaints?

13»

Comments

• Amen sister. Exactly what happened to me. I tried for over an hour at work to get tix with no luck. Then I got home around 5:15 and just thought I'd check it out. I clicked each show a couple of times just to see if I could "get lucky" well, I got fucked, which wasn't exactly "lucky" in this sense. Who'd of thunk there'd be LA 2 tix available over six hours after the onsale? Goddamn I'm a moron.

You are not a moron! And if you are then we are all morons because there is a good number of us that fell into the same thing....the decent thing to do would have been remove the links from the goods section since you aint got no more goods to sale and avoid people trying or just take the whole goods section down until they have fixed the "glitch".
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • I agree with you. They should say "TICKETS SOLD OUT REGARDLESS OF THE BUY BUTTON..." etc. That is not fair like you said. However, they don't. They always do this so, we should learn from the past on how they handle things. Again, it's not perfect nor fair but this is how it is.

This has never happened to me before...I god knows that on the next tickets sale I wont be making the same mistake, I was expecting for the server to crash, I was expecting for tickets to be in my cart and then end up with nothing and I was expecting to even end up with a pending charge while trying to get the tickets in my cart and end up ticketless but I sure wasn't expecting to refresh almost 5 hours later and find a BUY button for shit they didn't have anymore... how hard can it be to remove the link????
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    St.KittsAP wrote:
    any overdraft fees you incur will be your responsibility.
    to diffuse any such situation, the band will match those fees for a donation to the WM3 Legal Defense fund.

Hardy har har.

Seriously, though? Ace idea.

Plus, Ed will have to do an epic, feel-good Danny Tanner monologue at each show. No shortage of those!
  • You are not a moron! And if you are then we are all morons because there is a good number of us that fell into the same thing....the decent thing to do would have been remove the links from the goods section since you aint got no more goods to sale and avoid people trying or just take the whole goods section down until they have fixed the "glitch".
    Yeah, and now a lot of people are fucked. I know I am. Unless this shit gets resolved within the next 24 hours (which is pretty unlikely) I'm probably gonna bounce at least one check and/or face some overdraft charges. It's ironic that I'm willing to strap myself for PJ by buying Bonnaroo tix on Saturday and trying to buy EV tix today and now because of this multiple authorization bullshit I'm gonna have to pay out of my ass.
  • I'm so hung up on this. I drank an entire mini-keg of Heineken tonight just for this and still can't get over it...after defending 10C for a very long time I finally feel a little hate for them and how they run shit.
  • I'm so hung up on this. I drank an entire mini-keg of Heineken tonight just for this and still can't get over it...after defending 10C for a very long time I finally feel a little hate for them and how they run shit.

you mean you got Vic tickets?
  • augustwest wrote:
    you mean you got Vic tickets?
    Didn't try for Vic tix because there was no way I could have made it out there.
  • "baaa baa baaaaaa" Get back to your flock...
    It still amazes me that people act like they did not know this is what happens. You guys know that getting tickets through the 10C to a high demand show that these things are going to happen:

1. SERVER IS BOUND TO CRASH!

PJ/ED + Limited Venues + Crazed Pearl Jam Fans = SERVER DOWN!!

2. Nothing is guaranteed until you get the CONGRATULATIONS page. Having them in your cart does not mean you are going to get them why? See #1 again!

3. Your credit card will have "pending" chargers on it that will take a few days to clear. So if you do not have enough funds in your account or credit card don't bother. Why? See #1 again.

4. E-mailing, calling, and bitching to the 10C is not going to get you anywhere. They are not going to say OKAY here are some tickets; sorry for the inconvenience. Why? See #1 yet AGAIN!

5. There's a chance that you will get shut out of the tickets! It has nothing to do with YOU or 10C; you are competing for tickets against hundreds if not thousands of other 10C members. Tickets are limited which means.... YOU MIGHT NOT GET ANY!!! Why? SEE #1 AGAIN!!

Going into these sales you know these things are bound to happen. So why on earth do people complain every time?? Did we not learn anything from the VIC fiasco?!?!?!? If you are going to get upset and complain maybe you shouldn't try getting tickets next time.

I'm not saying this is a good process or a fair process but this is the way things are. So we need to deal with the consequences of it. You need to be prepared for the worst. You know?

Just my 2 cents.

With that said I might have some extra L.A. F-it you people don't deserve them! :p You 10C bashers!! ;) I kid, I kid, :D

No wonder I hardly post here anymore.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07