Options

Howard Stern

2»

Comments

• Options
    HEY NOW.... damn I miss Stern and especially BEETLE JUICE :lol::lol:
  • Options
    iamsam_pj wrote:
    i guess my friend was a regular on the show for crazy pranks that he used to pull...he's suppose to be on today i think for his latest stunt that happened last week w/ fox news. i don't know how he did it??!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QHm5iaKn3M

That wasn't even funny the least bit ? WTF Capt janx have at least a little respect.
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Not Capt Janx... its the King of Cable...
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Man, I miss Stern. I used to listen to the show and watch the E show every night. Since he switched to Sirius I haven't heard a peep from him. I just can't bring myself to pay for radio.

Same boat here. I miss the hell outta some Stern. Nothing beats a good laugh in the morning on the way to work.

I dont like agreeing with a Louisville fan, but since Calipari left my team for UK I will have to pull for Lousiville whenever they play UK.

You guys gotta pay for it. Seriously nothing beats riding into (and from) work every day laughing your butt off.

That and the show is FAR better than it has ever been. Unsensored really means a lot when it comes to the Stern show.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    Tom K wrote:
    Not Capt Janx... its the King of Cable...

he should change his name to the king of douchebags. that was way out of line
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    techo-beaver on howard tv is awesome !! :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,364
    Why the sudden cancellation of the show today?
    I miss igotid88