Talked to Matt today...

Comments

• QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

and eddie vedder was at my house playing poker......

yeah and he kissed my baby too.

well....did Ed mention anything about tour dates?
    Nice shirt.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,329
    VOLITION wrote:
    If he didn't want him spreading news he would of been tight lip but "Masterframer" didn't tell us this.

Grammar police!

"Would have been tight lipped."

carry on.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • yeah ok.....

matt cameron hopped over tables to tell masterfarmer about the tour....

and....

STONE was at my house last night in his cowboy hat and checkered pants..........we made tuna noodle casserole.....and did the macarena all night long......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,457
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Grammar police!

carry on.

wOw... easy peasy...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,329
    wOw... easy peasy...~

I hate when people say, "I would of gone, if you went."

Or "I would of eaten that sandwich, but it was moldy."

I would HAVE.

I would have done something.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • yeah ok.....

and....

STONE was at my house last night in his cowboy hat and checkered pants..........we made tuna noodle casserole.....and did the macarena all night long......

were u watchin VH1 just now?
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • yeah ok.....

and....

I still don't understand your utter disbelief.
    Matt sounds like a very sociable guy.

IN FACT, Nowayimfaithful met Matt after a Wellwater Conspiracy show a few years ago, and he basicaly got to literaly hang with the man for half an hour.

He said they yacked at lenght about all kinds of music and crap.

I just don't get the disbelief.

MF said he spotted Matt early and went up to chat.
    Then they watched the speech by Obama, which BOTH of them had clearly expressed enthusiasm to eachother about beforehand ... and AFTER that speech Matt saw him again ...

if you were social, and already knew you were on the same page as someone, and you were hyped about something together ... then you saw that person again after the event ... wouldn't you hop over a chair and say hello again?

Jesus man.
    I am about as cynical as they get ... ask Master Framer, he can tell you all about this ...

but meeting and talking to Matt Cameron ... and getting small nibs of info out of him ... i don't put that beyond credibility in the slightest.

Hell Jeff told me in St Johns they wouldn't be playing "Naked Eye" anytime soon, even though they had soundchecked portions of it.

Would you not believe that "Jeff gave me inside info on the setlist" given that occurance?

Band members are human. They talk and relate.
    You of all people should know that. Shouldn't you?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • were u watchin VH1 just now?
    no...heheheh

why???
  • I still don't understand your utter disbelief.

IN FACT, Nowayimfaithful met Matt after a Wellwater Conspiracy show a few years ago, and he basicaly got to literaly hang with the man for half an hour.

Then they watched the speech by Obama, which BOTH of them had clearly expressed enthusiasm to eachother about beforehand ... and AFTER that speech Matt saw him again ...

if you were social, and already knew you were on the same page as someone, and you were hyped about something together ... then you saw that person again after the event ... wouldn't you hop over a chair and say hello again?

Jesus man.
    I am about as cynical as they get ... ask Master Framer, he can tell you all about this ...

but meeting and talking to Matt Cameron ... and getting small nibs of info out of him ... i don't put that beyond credibility in the slightest.

Hell Jeff told me in St Johns they wouldn't be playing "Naked Eye" anytime soon, even though they had soundchecked portions of it.

Would you not believe that "Jeff gave me inside info on the setlist" given that occurance?

He's just joking.

Jesus man.

masterfarmer met matt cameron.......

and EDDIE said it was ok for me to go on stage and sing RIOT ACT front to back at bonnaroo while he goes and takes a piss break.....
  • no...heheheh

why???

because as you posted about doin' the Macarena with Stone they were showing it on VH1 (#1 100 One hit Wonder) so I thought that's why it came to your mind... but I guess you just like that Macarena! :p LOL

• EDDIE said it was ok for me to go on stage and sing RIOT ACT front to back at bonnaroo while he goes and takes a piss break.....

Im sold !!!!! I had totally decided 100% not to go but NOW that I know this I just CAN'T miss it!!!! :D
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    That's awesome that you got to meet him Master Framer. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Human Tide wrote:
    He's just joking.

Lol.
    Someone just PMd me to inform me of that.

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE TURN ON THE "SUBTLE HUMOUR" BUTTON, if you are going to engage in it?

I'M DENSE!

Speedy, you're still alright by me.
    Even if you are trying to trick me with your sardonic wit!

:D
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Did Matt also give you the juice on why they pulled the plug on Rock Around Barack??

Jesus man.

i just hope you dont get carpal tunnel after typing all that.....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe................
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Only decent shot I got of Matt on stage, camera was acting screwy in the beginning :)

http://www.pearljamstories.com/obama/mattC

awesome picture...:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    yeah ok.....

and....

That's it!!! I am moving to Chicago!
  • einatshaul wrote:
    Did Matt also give you the juice on why they pulled the plug on Rock Around Barack??

What you mean pulled the plug?

I haven't even heard that song yet ...
    nor Santa God or the Jingle Bells rendition.

Call me lame.
    :D

Oh, Speedy ...
    i ALREADY HAVE carpal T....
    blech. my right wrist hurts like a motherfucker every day ... and it makes this "snappy" sound when i move it around in circles.

Yikes!
  • What you mean pulled the plug?
    every trace of the song is gone now! clearly, it was meant to be a short lived joke amongst the handful of fans in the loop... i wish i had d/l it now when i had the chance... so i can remember just how bad it really was... anyone have an mp3 they could send?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    einatshaul wrote:
    maybe that's why the pit was down all day
    to get rid of all traces of that song ;)
  • VOLITIONVOLITION Posts: 328
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Grammar police!

carry on.

I didn't realize we were being graded on our grammar.

You are retarded
    "it feels like it's the end of the world and we all got a good seat. you know -- step right up, get your tickets...here we go."

- EV
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    no
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    ig·no·rant
    –adjective

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

First of all wrong use of the word....

...he doesnt have to tell us anything if he doesnt want to, whether he knows specifics or not, all he said was that Matt told him their would be more shows other than Bonnaroo, take it for what it is rather than calling people names :rolleyes:

well put....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Damn, that is great detective work!
    and I believe ever word Masterframer has said...he's a man of honor!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514

Who the hell is Mike Cameron?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yeah ok.....

and....

This is without a doubt, the most actual words to come out of SPEEDY's keyboard. Usually all I'm reading is....

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh......
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • simpleman wrote:
    This is without a doubt, the most actual words to come out of SPEEDY's keyboard. Usually all I'm reading is....

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh......
    speedy watches a lot of anime... its the only way he knows how to laugh... so lay off! :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    speedy watches a lot of anime... its the only way he knows how to laugh... so lay off! :p

LMAO!
  • sgossard3 wrote:

nice!!
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."