If anyone is looking for Riot Act LP for $13.99

skere26skere26 Posts: 304
edited December 2007 in The Porch

Comments

• Snagged one, thanks for the heads-up! Anyone else finding LP deals, I'd love it if you posted them.
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    they have ten on there too, may have to order these when i get home.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    not to sound skeptical, but i have found some sites that posted PJ Vinyl albums that were OOP in the past...even ordered them... but never got them. Sometimes they just list it but dont actually have the inventory.

I hope you do get them... it is a hell of a find... i tried to get one myself, but a bit too late. Should be a hell of a holiday gift when you get it.

Good luck.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • NYbenben wrote:
    not to sound skeptical, but i have found some sites that posted PJ Vinyl albums that were OOP in the past...even ordered them... but never got them. Sometimes they just list it but dont actually have the inventory.

I hope you do get them... it is a hell of a find... i tried to get one myself, but a bit too late. Should be a hell of a holiday gift when you get it.

Good luck.

Yeah, I've had the same experience on multiple occasions. Even found a site that was offering No Code and Live on Two Legs for about $20 each...only to be e-mailed a week after "ordering" them telling me that they were out of stock and unable to be re-ordered. :(

In any case, I ordered one from the posted site and am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • same here with orders they said they couldnt fill about a week later....put in for ten and riot act, lets see what happens here

thank you for the link
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Yeah, I've had the same experience on multiple occasions. Even found a site that was offering No Code and Live on Two Legs for about $20 each...only to be e-mailed a week after "ordering" them telling me that they were out of stock and unable to be re-ordered. :(

In any case, I ordered one from the posted site and am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads-up!

Don't tell me they still made you pay... ?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• over_bends wrote:
    Don't tell me they still made you pay... ?

No...the money has always been refunded when this has happened.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    SONY HAD a lot of vinyls for sale but i got one of those out of stock emails a week after ordering...
    i like sound...
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    No...the money has always been refunded when this has happened.

super
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    NYbenben wrote:

Good luck.

Me too :(

I ordered the Riot Act vinyl so we will see what happens. Let's just say I will be shocked if I get it. Lost the original one I bought somehow!!
    BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO ORIGINAL POSTER!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I ordered it and emailed the site, here's what I got back:

No it is not in stock. For some reason, over night, we got like 30
    orders for this from all over the country! It is no longer available.
    Do you have any idea why the big interest all the sudden? Also, I am
    sorry for the misunderstanding! You have not been charged for the item..
    Thanks
    Erik

Apparently the pit has a strong international presence ready to purchase vinyl at all times. Good stuff. But we won't be getting it, in case anyone was still holding out hope.
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i tried to get one through easy street... ordered it and it was out of stock

you will not find this in stock anywhere... not for face $ anyway.
  • I ordered Ten and they charged my card today, so I must be getting it.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Better check my credit card too then, I ordered it the other day hoping to score.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • This site doesn't ask for credit card info??
  • I just got the copy of Ten I ordered from this place. Sweet! Brand new sealed.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• thanks

pearl jams best album period
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Anyone else get this email a few days ago? (he listed LOTS of e-mail addresses on it too)

"Sorry everyone! This was one big misunderstanding. We have NOT had
    this LP in years. Someone not associated with us posted this link. We

are unable to get the Riot Act LP, as it is out of print. Don't worry
    we did not charge anyones card. Please let me know if you have any
    questions or concerns.
    Thanks, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Erik"
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    Anyone else get this email a few days ago? (he listed LOTS of e-mail addresses on it too)

"Sorry everyone! This was one big misunderstanding. We have NOT had
    this LP in years. Someone not associated with us posted this link. We

are unable to get the Riot Act LP, as it is out of print. Don't worry
    we did not charge anyones card. Please let me know if you have any
    questions or concerns.
    Thanks, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Erik"
    i got this one too, but also ordered Ten....man i really hope that didnt get cancelled along with it
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • I received the same email after ordering BUT WAS CHARGED three days after being told I wouldn't.... what a scam