Options

Does this PJ tattoo mean anything?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    genie wrote:
    i don't come here to TRY to be funny ;)

exactly!!! my life sounds sad........... - which is your opinion based only on my threads and posts.

take advice from Pegasus and chill out man!! cause you ain't the dog's bollocks that you think you are.

i'm superchilled... -73 Kelvin.

i'll pass on all the advice though thanks... i'm not here for confessional therapy or because my mum and dad didnt like me as a child. i cant say it enough... i'm here to muck around... i dont care if it doesnt meet your standards of excellence or anyones for that matter....

you're here to moan about life and other such frivolities.. i didnt call you out on it but you felt you had to do otherwise about me. I didnt laugh at you because you called it earth.. i said no such thing... what i did say was in reply to yours or someone elses question "what do they symbols mean" i replied "well if you type 'dildo' using the Wingdings font then thats what you get".. i believe your reply was "fuck off" or something as cerebral as that.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    the traditional "fifth" element IS spirit or Essence (not just Wiccans either. this is true of any nature-based philosophy)

what pearl Jam has done in their "elements" symbolizing was to co-opt the "spirit" refer to it as "ether" and assign it to music/sound. - that is also why they went with the 5 sided shape. all five lines are equal in length and (assumption begins now) refer to each member of the band.

so, the tattoo would have obvious PJ significance, personal significance, and there is a distinct philosophical significance as well.

:)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The Quinta Essentia!
    I love this tattoo idea! I might still even get it :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm not here for confessional therapy

i am!!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm superchilled... -73 Kelvin.

i'll pass on all the advice though thanks... i'm not here for confessional therapy or because my mum and dad didnt like me as a child. i cant say it enough... i'm here to muck around... i dont care if it doesnt meet your standards of excellence or anyones for that matter....

you're here to moan about life and other such frivolities.. i didnt call you out on it but you felt you had to do otherwise about me. I didnt laugh at you because you called it earth.. i said no such thing... what i did say was in reply to yours or someone elses question "what do they symbols mean" i replied "well if you type 'dildo' using the Wingdings font then thats what you get".. i believe your reply was "fuck off" or something as cerebral as that.

btw, i knew you were going to write something once you saw me talking about you. i just didn't know you were going to get so worked up and personal about it, haha
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    genie wrote:
    btw, i knew you were going to write something once you saw me talking about you. i just didn't know you were going to get so worked up and personal about it, haha

well, wouldn't you?!

why would you start talking about someone anyway? especially when what you're saying isn't very nice. if you have something to say to/about dunkman why don't you PM it to him?

now stop fecking arguing, this thread is about a tattoo!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    well, wouldn't you?!

why would you start talking about someone anyway? especially when what you're saying isn't very nice. if you have something to say to/about dunkman why don't you PM it to him?

now stop fecking arguing, this thread is about a tattoo!

sure, i will :) that's why i won't answer any of your questions.

talking about tattoos, if i'm ever going to get a tattoo i'll get earth tattoo.
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    sure, i will :) that's why i won't answer any of your questions.

talking about tattoos, if i'm ever going to get a tattoo i'll get earth tattoo.

well, that's fine, they weren't questions that are supposed to be answered anyway.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    EDIT: double post.
  • Options
    genie wrote:

you got personal way before me :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Lets have a big group hug! :(
  • Options
    That tattoo could potentially save your life if aliens ever invade planet earth.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

nah, you all smell like Albania ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    nah, you all smell like Albania ;)

Fine! Kiss my ass then!

(Joking)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you got personal way before me :)

it's true i did. you just said something unexpected that kind of got to me, and i'm not afraid to admit it.

i hope that smilie face at the end of your post means "peace".

• Options
    genie wrote:
    it's true i did. you just said something unexpected that kind of got to me, and i'm not afraid to admit it.

Peace? He said I smell like Albania! :D;)
  • Options

not sure about group hug, there are too many of you here i might get suffocated.

but i am up for hugging you :)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    not sure about group hug, there are too many of you here i might get suffocated.

but i am up for hugging you :)

Okay. You'd need really long arms since you're in London and I'm in Wiltshire.

• Options
    Peace? He said I smell like Albania! :D;)

well, i'd like to write something sarcastic in here, but i can't cause i've declared my peace.

so instead i will say that "Albania" is a certain type of perfume designed by J.Lo ;)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    well, i'd like to write something sarcastic in here, but i can't cause i've declared my peace.

so instead i will say that "Albania" is a certain type of perfume designed by J.Lo ;)

He's silly... in a good way.

Sorry dunk, we'll just talk about you as if your not here. ;)
  • Options
    genie wrote:

what unexpected thing did i say? :confused:

it means whatever you want it to mean
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    what unexpected thing did i say? :confused:

it means whatever you want it to mean

i'll pm it to you.