Options

I'm so excited about getting my tattoo and so drunk as well

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
It's nice I was watchin tattoos on tele ealier and thinking yeah that';ll be fun. only problem is I kept watching them wipe blood off so that's quite scary
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I haven't been following that thread but are you going to go ahead with it?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    No pressure
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I haven't been following that thread but are you going to go ahead with it?

yeah I'm going ahead with it, mid december
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    It's nice I was watchin tattoos on tele ealier and thinking yeah that';ll be fun. only problem is I kept watching them wipe blood off so that's quite scary

They only tend to bleed allot if you have been drinking the night before.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    They only tend to bleed allot if you have been drinking the night before.

yeah so I've heard... tgats ok lucky I'm not getting one tomorrow! its cool after tonight I'll have a dry speell for quite a while anyway... thats how i roll

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

you're scared of a little blood? suck it up mark. you got plenty more blood, losing a little is nothing. :D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    whatever you do, do not drink a lot before you get your tat....

dont worry about the BLOOD.....

worry about the 8 needles going DEEP into the skin.....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    you gonna get that super awesome circle design?

i didnt bleed at all. its mainly because im proper manly, but im sure you'll be fine.

make sure you eat before it too
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    whatever you do, do not drink a lot before you get your tat....

dont worry about the BLOOD.....

worry about the 8 needles going DEEP into the skin.....

PEACE

Deep as in the dermis, and occasionally maybe damaging a sebaceous glad, erector muscle or hair folicle. Then there is the possibility of hepatitis infection, the difficulties that may arise from MRI studies and the fact that not even red cross will accept your blood for 3 years after getting the tattoo.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Deep as in the dermis, and occasionally maybe damaging a sebaceous glad, erector muscle or hair folicle. Then there is the possibility of hepatitis infection, the difficulties that may arise from MRI studies and the fact that not even red cross will accept your blood for 3 years after getting the tattoo.

whats your point ryan?
    we all know the risks in getting a tattoo. we accept them when we make the decision cause we're grown ups.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    whats your point ryan?
    we all know the risks in getting a tattoo. we accept them when we make the decision cause we're grown ups.

Oh, you already know everything. OK, I won't offer my knowledge then.

Peanuts, Mike Modano, Scrubs, Beer, Pearl Jam.

Am I cool now?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh, you already know everything. OK, I won't offer my knowledge then.

Peanuts, Mike Modano, Scrubs, Beer, Pearl Jam.

Am I cool now?

i didnt say i know everything. but sometimes tis as if you dont think we already know the risks. that we've not thought of them or taken them into consideration. its the risks that bring the hesitation and turn it into a big decision.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    i didnt say i know everything. but sometimes tis as if you dont think we already know the risks. that we've not thought of them or taken them into consideration. its the risks that bring the hesitation and turn it into a big decision.

When HL* started the thread about it, I posted the risks and no one addressed them. The conversation was strictly "cool", "this is cool", "cool", without defining what "cool" is. I can accept that, but all I'm doing is making sure everyone is aware of the risks who might not already be aware. Smoking might look cool kids, but the risks outweigh any so-called cool factor it might have.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    When HL* started the thread about it, I posted the risks and no one addressed them. The conversation was strictly "cool", "this is cool", "cool", without defining what "cool" is. I can accept that, but all I'm doing is making sure everyone is aware of the risks who might not already be aware. Smoking might look cool kids, but the risks outweigh any so-called cool factor it might have.

yeah youre right ryan. the definition of cool can become quite abstract and detract from the seriousness of the decision. i was primarily thinking from my point of view. i dont consider tattoes cool per se and so coolness was not a factor in my decision.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Ahnimus- why do you have to appear in every thread about tattoos (which by my count is 2 so far...)

where's the need? why not just go pull pigtails and be vaguely irritating elsewhere?

leave it well alone
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley