The 'ALL TATTOOS - NO CHAT' thread.

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:
    I think I was so awed to meet you that I forgot :D. Thanks again for the pre-party, the doggie thread and the always positive attitude around here!

haha awww thanks, thats really cool of you! Im gladd i got to meet you too! :) Hug shelby for me! You should get HER name tattooed!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Batteries were dying, so it is kind of blurry, but you get the idea! :)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/IMG_0592.jpg

Says "image removed"................
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    faceintheclouds

LOVE that backpiece...Alex Grey is a phenominal artist!!!!

like the one of Maynard too.....you must be a big Tool fan eh??
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    imalive wrote:
    I like this one a lot!
    awww...thank you very much. i'm still in love w/ it!!

i'm thinking of getting a half-sleeve next :eek: i'd like to incorporate roses (kind of a symbol for my family) with a couple of birds. seems weird, but it would be something to represent each one of my family members.

still working up the courage...and money...for that though!

i don't know....sleeves on girls. yes or no?
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    tattoos... ? hhhmmmmm!
    what's a tattoo ?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • seagoat2seagoat2 Posts: 241
    Thanks everyone, for all the inspiration...been thinking of getting a PJ - related tattoo for about 6 months now......it has to be something really special....when I do, I'll post it here.....or start a new thread, maybe. Might be a stickman kind of thing.....wasn't sure I'd make it.
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    SENROCK! wrote:
    now THAT is CRAZY!!! i havnt seen too many riot act representers. Nicely done! :D
    http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/feliciacantua/?action=view&current=HPIM0185-1.jpg

my second, and no, it's not badly done, my camera is dying :p
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • iamsampj wrote:
    awww...thank you very much. i'm still in love w/ it!!

i'm thinking of getting a half-sleeve next :eek: i'd like to incorporate roses (kind of a symbol for my family) with a couple of birds. seems weird, but it would be something to represent each one of my family members.

still working up the courage...and money...for that though!

i don't know....sleeves on girls. yes or no?

Yes!

:D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
    I've got three tats, eight stars going down my right arm, an Om with jasmine flowers on my left arm, and two imperfect stars, one on each wrist. I'm contemplating my fourth, I don't know where to put it though. It would be my name, but in Sanskrit, my name means Victory, and it looks pretty freakin' sweet.
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I don't have any....................................................................yet!! :p
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    here's a few of mine:

I drew this one, could have been better, but it caught the elements I wanted,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/beachdweller/Myself/bclosebtat.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/beachdweller/Myself/tribalceltcross.jpg

this one was a hybrid, the original text was to be Ed inspired, on the water side - "waves roll through my thoughts" and on the fire side by me - "as the sun enlightens my mind", couldn't make it fit right, so I shortened up a little Cornell from Outshined and ended up with "Feel N Cali" in chinese

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/beachdweller/Myself/YinYang.jpg

my Hawaii tiki tattoo that I got after the Dec 06 PJ concert, wasn't adding the PJ 06 originally, but it was a special weekend I wanted to remember.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/beachdweller/Myself/PJHawaii2006.jpg

have 6 total, but don't have pic's of the other two on my laptop
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
    my Hawaii tiki tattoo that I got after the Dec 06 PJ concert, wasn't adding the PJ 06 originally, but it was a special weekend I wanted to remember.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/beachdweller/Myself/PJHawaii2006.jpg

have 6 total, but don't have pic's of the other two on my laptop
    i LOVED that day!!! I was just discussing with a friend how we went up to the shop to get our tattoos and you were in there having yours done! :D He did a good job. i miss hawaii!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

Lukin66 wrote:
    http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/feliciacantua/?action=view&current=HPIM0185-1.jpg

my second, and no, it's not badly done, my camera is dying :p
    damn this is poor work. :( oh wait......its your camera! :D hahahaha

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

this one i like very much.

i have a lateralus TOOL eye on the outside of my right ankle. sorry no pic. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Finally getting my tattoo tomorrow :) Well, assuming it's not booked up. I didn't book ahead and I have a very small time window to get it done in for over the next 2 weeks. will post pics.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Finally getting my tattoo tomorrow :) Well, assuming it's not booked up. I didn't book ahead and I have a very small time window to get it done in for over the next 2 weeks. will post pics.

Dude, biting the bullet! Awesome. :)

I need more ink.. Might do it in the next few weeks.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yay! Go J! :D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020

yes it is...it was my second tat... there was another thread out there that i thought i posted to. i aslo have a stickman on my arm... LOL
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
    ugh. I went in, showed the guy my design but he's booked up til monday... so monday it is :D put down my deposit so it's gonna happen :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Dude, biting the bullet! Awesome. :)

I need more ink.. Might do it in the next few weeks.
    Ooooh....me likey ;):D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    well, I finally got my tattoo :) will post pictures when I've taken the wraps off. Good experience. The pain didn't bother me and the artist was cool.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    well, I finally got my tattoo :) will post pictures when I've taken the wraps off. Good experience. The pain didn't bother me and the artist was cool.

Nice to have you in the club. :D

Nice to have you in the club. :D
    Nice to join :)
    my newest "EVENFLOW" related tattoo.....
    thoughts DO arrive like butterflies! :D

• SENROCK! wrote:

That's really awesome. :)

SENROCK! wrote:
    Nice :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Cool :cool:

What's it mean J?
    It loosely translates to "formless and chaotic" - generally how I approach life, but in a good way :)