guitar hero

2»

Comments

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Dudes, the yellow button is the third button from the top. The orange button is the last one, after blue.

I've had the game two weeks and I'm almost finished Hard difficulty.

See, the Cerebellum is responsible for playing Guitar Hero. You gotta train it through practice and let it do it's thing without trying to think too much about it, otherwise your Frontal associative brain regions will interfere with the Cerebellum. Some planning is required, but don't expect to win that way. You need to train your Cerebellum to do it, just like playing a Violin or a real guitar, or riding a bike, driving a car, etc...
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    Dudes, the yellow button is the third button from the top. The orange button is the last one, after blue.

I've had the game two weeks and I'm almost finished Hard difficulty.

See, the Cerebellum is responsible for playing Guitar Hero. You gotta train it through practice and let it do it's thing without trying to think too much about it, otherwise your Frontal associative brain regions will interfere with the Cerebellum. Some planning is required, but don't expect to win that way. You need to train your Cerebellum to do it, just like playing a Violin or a real guitar, or riding a bike, driving a car, etc...

dude, either you're a dick or just bizarre. not sure which...i'll train my cerebellum in order to figure it out. :rolleyes:
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
    dude, either you're a dick or just bizarre. not sure which...i'll train my cerebellum in order to figure it out. :rolleyes:

Just bizarre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebellum
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • ahuh

yea umm cuz it is the 3button it is hard for me, not sure about u but i rarley use that finger

now the pinky i use all the time
    ahuh

yea umm cuz it is the 3button it is hard for me, not sure about u but i rarley use that finger

now the pinky i use all the time

Really?

That is strange.

I touch-type and I do a lot of spinning of objects with my fingers. So, they are all in pretty good shape. I guess I can't imagine that kind of inoperability. But the yellow button? That'd be your ring finger, right? What do you use your pinky for?
  • My nephew (who turns 16 soon) is madly in love with this game, I have played guitar for years and I know he wants to get into it and when I saw him going nuts on this game last night, I was like...........awesome....then a small tear appeared in the corner of my eye.
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    My nephew (who turns 16 soon) is madly in love with this game, I have played guitar for years and I know he wants to get into it and when I saw him going nuts on this game last night, I was like...........awesome....then a small tear appeared in the corner of my eye.

Yo brah, how many groupies he got?
  • what's the differences between guitar hero 2 and 3.....i just got two as a gift for somene unbeknownst about 3.....
  • umm I finished the game on easy
    unlocked the characters and the songs made about $20K
    but no card so I turned it off and it is all gone
    :(
    video games suck
  • Don't go to the dark side. Get a real hobby.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-