Options

Hate Almost

2»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    Stay home! Get better NOW before you ARE sick!

Stay home....Take some Nyquil and sleep your day away....

Stay in bed....Under your blankies and maybe take some Airborne.

That is my unsolicited advice. :)

Feel better, Jose! (God damn it......) ;)

And....ps....Don't "drink!!!" But if you were going to...I'd suggest Jaegermeister. That'll knock the sick out of you!

damm i forgot about airborne will buy some tonight and i believe i might have some jaeg at home and you are ok ?? as soon as dylan starts school that is when they bring home all those great germs uhgggg ....:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    damm i forgot about airborne will buy some tonight and i believe i might have some jaeg at home and you are ok ?? as soon as dylan starts school that is when they bring home all those great germs uhgggg ....:D

AIRBORNE! Like every three hours.... I recommend the Grapefruit...Or the best one is the Airborne Junior. It is grape and tastes like these soda fizz things my sisters and I used to drink when we were little. Mmmmmm mmmmmm good. :)

Yeah. We are healthy and strong over here in EM. (knock knock)

And....Can you believe the words "Don't drink" even came from my mouth? Although I did end the post by suggesting some damn Jaeger. Heh...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    AIRBORNE! Like every three hours.... I recommend the Grapefruit...Or the best one is the Airborne Junior. It is grape and tastes like these soda fizz things my sisters and I used to drink when we were little. Mmmmmm mmmmmm good. :)

Yeah. We are healthy and strong over here in EM. (knock knock)

And....Can you believe the words "Don't drink" even came from my mouth? Although I did end the post by suggesting some damn Jaeger. Heh...

yeah i will buy it they are good just like alkaseltzer and i did a double take at that sentence hehe >>>>>thanks
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....